“Not so great”
Review of Barbeque Bills - CLOSED

Barbeque Bills
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

Went to Greenport for the day,while walking down the street we stumbled upon BBQ Billy's. My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch we were seated inside the decor was cute and resembled what you would expect for a BBQ joint. We ordered wings for a appitizer and pulled pork sandwiches. Service was great but the food fell flat , no taste, no spice everything including my lemonade was bland. Terrible for a BBQ joint. Hopefully the chef finds some seasoning soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

My wife and I travel from Port Washington to Greenport for lunch at Bill's BBQ. The baby back ribs, creamed spinish, fries, coleslaw are great. Always bring food home and is priced right.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Ribs and wings were some of the best I have ever had. Fall off the bone delecious! Did not care for their BBQ sauces though, on the sweet side. Service was fantastic!

Reviewed 3 October 2011

I would never advise ANYONE to even think about eating at Bill's BBQ.
The food was awful the beef brisket was so bad and the pulled pork was like eating rawhide the only thing that was good on the plate was the fries.

Reviewed 1 June 2011

Midweek out of season this is one of the few establishments open at all. Even so we regretted our visit. Pricey, low quality food and dining room. Server was very nice but that doesn't make up for the rest.