Went to try this on a Monday night. We were the only two people there. Was able to see the cooks preparing the meal and they kept eating things that fell to the counter and did not change gloves since the time we sat down. I wanted to leave and complain but my wife asked me to calm down. Disgusting and gross. Won't ever return here. Stay far away and avoid mono hep-c and other food borne illness as well. Avoid! !!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.