“Once you smell it...”
Review of Barbeque Bills - CLOSED

Barbeque Bills
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I've eaten here a couple of times now. I am always brought in my the smell of that BBQ cooking. It smells delicious! I find the BBQ pork quite tasty. That is my go to BBQ food. They also serve Greenport Harbor Brewing on tap which works well with the food. Maybe not the best BBQ, but definitely solid.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

After taking in a movie downtown we took a stroll and decided to stop by for "a" drink. Well we then decided to share a sampler and then followed up with a second round. It was the perfect end to a great day in this neat little seaport in Long Island's North Fork. We sat upstairs on bar stools that faced the back of the deck and just enjoyed watching all the boats. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Nice casual place. Eat upstairs, nice outdoor feel with shade. Server was very nice, food came quickly. Wings were very good.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The ribs are always meaty, creamed spinach is great, the cole slaw is creamy and the price is more than fair.

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in the past two months. Both times for lunch midweek. The views from the top dining floor, especially if you"re on the rail, are worth the price of your meal. On both occasions I had great service and really good food. This is not fine dining. It is as the name implies. Holidays and weekends are jam packed and it can get quite noisy. Overall a terrific location, relaxed atmosphere, food and service that makes you want to return.