“Beautiful setting.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Porto Bello
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Greenport
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Porto Bello features Northern Italian Style Fare with weekly specials that venture into more Contemporary American Dishes. Signature dishes of our Dinner menu include the Stuffed Veal chop and Pan Seared Chicken over Creamy Spinach Risotto drizzled with a Parmesan Cream Sauce, while our Lunch menu offer a delicious Lobster BLT, Fresh Ceviche, Cold Seafood Platter and a $12 Burger! Porto Bello offers a beautiful stone patio over looking Stirling Harbor on the tip of Brewers Stirling Harbor Yacht Yard and is now serving Lunch Friday-Sunday and Dinner seven days a week (In Season).
ny
“Beautiful setting.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Ideally situated next to water on the dock, it provided some of most beautiful scenery at dusk. Service was excellent and friendly. Food was good perhaps tad expensive.

Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tucked away delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We arrived by boat and stayed in the Brewers Yard. Ate here the last time around and the food is still great. Veal to die for! Service great and a view of the marina...who could want more!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious! And we Love the ambiance of this wonderful Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

First, the food...oh my god! The food!!! My husband and I ate at this restaurant last night and then had cocktails at the bar! We had a table overlooking the water...how relaxing that was . I had a bowl of the French Onion Soup that was out of this world delicious! Then came the Wedge salad! It was huge in size and huge in taste! For dinner I had the Chicken Francese and it was just perfect. My husband had an appetizer of shrimp cocktail that he was extremely happy with because of the taste and the size of the shrimp! He had the steak for dinner medium and it was just right. The wait staff was very friendly and professional. At the bar, we met the sweetest bartender! We found the place to be so relaxing and everyone was so friendly that we felt as if we had been there a hundred times before. I would definitely recommend this nice little hideaway in Greenport, NY to all my friends and family that travel to the North Fork!

• Visited September 2013
“Quiet on the Water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner while visting the North Fork for a long weekend. We sat outside by a marina which was very nice. The service was good and very quick. My husband had a seafood risotto, and I had a ribeye special, which was a perfect medium rare, as ordered. We also had a soup and salad, which were both very good. My only criticisms are that I thought it was slightly overpriced and over portioned. My steak was at least 12 oz., and I ended up taking it away with me for lunch. The sause served on it was also way too much (perhaps better in the side). Overall a nice experience, and I would go back next time I'm in the area.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ladibug1026
“Great dinner in a tucked away spot in Greenport N Y..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband and I found this special restaurant looking out on Stirling Harbor. We had a window seat looking out on the harbor. We had a great waiter who brought our cocktails right away so we could look out onto the water a peruse the menu. I had a veal Marsala and my husband had a stuffed veal chop both were delicious.
We spoke with the owner and told her she had a very special place.
We will be back. I told my son and his family and they plan to go on their getaway to the North Fork.