We had a lovely time at the Harbor Knoll. It's a beautiful house, with it's authentic style and historical details. We slept in the Light house room, which had 4 windows looking out over the water and a little harbor. The owners were pleasant people, who both welcomed us very personally (we were welcomed by Mr. Miller at night, the next morning Mrs. Miller made us a delicious breakfast). A recommendation for people who would like to experience leisure from the North Fork of Long Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, waterfront inn with private beach and dock. Very private and quiet with wonderful gardens and breathtaking views. Elegantly decorated in the English country home style. Each of our 4 bedrooms have en suite private bathrooms. We also offer an enchanting one-bedroom cottage with kitchen, living room porch and separate entrance. So easy to reach from Manhattan--within walking distance to Greenport Hampton Jitney stop, Ferry to Shelter Island, and Greenport village and train station. You don't even need to bring a car! Close to North Fork Wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Harbor Knoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Knoll Hotel Greenport
- Harbor Knoll Greenport, NY - Long Island