We just spent the weekend at the Harborfront Inn and it was such a beautiful hotel. Yes, it was expensive, but worth every penny. Our suite was wonderful -- comfortable with high-end appointments and amenities like Frette towels and bed linens. It felt like an upscale boutique hotel. And it was spotlessly clean.
The front desk staff was also fantastic. When we arrived back in the evenings they greeted us by asking if we had enjoyed our day and they offered great restaurant recommendations when we asked. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island