Spent 2 nights at the Soundview Inn. Had a great time. Sleeping to the sounds of the waves was awesome. Beautiful sunsets, food and drinks at the Soundview restaurant were very good. Friendly staff. Great relaxing couple of days. Visit the local winerys on the way to pick up some wine for your stay. Planning on going back real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 100 miles from New York City on the North Fork of Long Island, this idyllic property evokes the timeless spirit of a classic seaside resort. Its Norman Rockwell charm will conjure memories of blissful childhood summers in the sun, while its recently renovated spaces offer the comforts of modern life. Our guest rooms and suites offer the intimacy of a seafront cottage, with all the perks of a full-service hotel and every room opens directly onto a waterfront deck, with access to our private beach. The property is a short bike ride or drive from a variety of authentic North Fork experiences, including the village shops of historic Greenport, several award-winning vineyards, local farms offering freshly picked delights, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sound View Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sound View Hotel Greenport
- Sound View Greenport NY - Long Island