You come to this hotel for the location and views, not for the rooms. The rooms are clean and standard - nothing special, but who spends all day in their rooms? The continental breakfast is also basic. One thing I would recommend is that they replace their broken lounge chairs. I did not try the restaurant but was told it was good. THe location is a short drive to other restaurants, shopping and ferry. I really enjoyed the pool. It was clean and large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 100 miles from New York City on the North Fork of Long Island, this idyllic property evokes the timeless spirit of a classic seaside resort. Its Norman Rockwell charm will conjure memories of blissful childhood summers in the sun, while its recently renovated spaces offer the comforts of modern life. Our guest rooms and suites offer the intimacy of a seafront cottage, with all the perks of a full-service hotel and every room opens directly onto a waterfront deck, with access to our private beach. The property is a short bike ride or drive from a variety of authentic North Fork experiences, including the village shops of historic Greenport, several award-winning vineyards, local farms offering freshly picked delights, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Sound View Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sound View Hotel Greenport
- Sound View Greenport NY - Long Island