We recently spent a long weekend here at Sunny Hill resort. It was a fun time, with plenty to do for both kids and adults. This was our first time visiting, and many people asked how we heard of Sunny Hill since we are not from the area. The room was adequate, flat screen tv was a plus, the small refrigerator suited our needs and was cold. We loved the pool and the lake. Food was included, and I found it pretty mediocre, especially since we have been able to get so many great organic vegetables this summer at our local Wegman's. I have to say that they do a wonderful job serving everyone quickly. The staff and family who own this resort are so friendly. We missed some of the day trips, and really were lucky to be able to book for a weekend, since they don't do weekends during the season. We wished we were able to stay for some of the fun-sounding day trips during the week. All in all, it is a wonderful choice for families, with gorgeous views and sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunny Hill is a 600-acre, all-inclusive, family resort, set in the picturesque Great Northern Catskills. Many of our guests are friends and families who return year after year to commemorate a special tradition, celebrate an annual event or simply relax and unwind amid the splendor of nature. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Hill Resort And Golf Course Catskills Hotel Greenville
- Sunny Hill Hotel Course Catskills
- Sunny Hill Resort And Golf Course Greenville, NY - Catskill Region