“Sunny Hill Vacation Year 5”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenville
New York
“Sunny Hill Vacation Year 5”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have been going to Sunny Hill for the past 5 years with our two daughters (7 & 9). The resort has a perfect mix of activities to keep the kids and adults busy all day long. During the day there a play grounds located all over the resort, as well as 2 pools, splash pad, arts and crafts, wall climbing, blow up slide, golf course, paddle boats, fishing, and more. The evening are filled with just for fun rides, magic shows, fireworks, bingo, bands, DJ for everyone! There is always something to keep us all busy or to just sit back and relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. All of this is enjoyed with family and new life long friends!

The staff is friendly and courteous and quick to help with any questions or concerns!

Wonderful experience! You should try it!

Room Tip: The rooms on the hills have beautiful views and are not right on top of the activity so they are qui...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night room only on motel basis. Room was clean but bedding could have been better. The room was outdated but better than other motels nearby. Found staff to be unorganised when booking and very rude when checking out. I chose to stay because of the good reviews on here but left feeling very disappointed.

Stayed July 2014
5 Thank oinseach-123
GailNicholsen, Owner at Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We are sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with your stay. We wish you would have expressed your concerns with us on your brief overnight stay as we pride ourselves on accommodating the needs of our guests to ensure their best possible experience. As we are celebrating our 95th season, I’m sure that our experienced staff and management could have helped to make your stay more enjoyable. We welcome any feedback as it helps us improve our business and grow our loyal customer base.
Weymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I visited Sunny Hill twice this year. One week with friends..... another week with family. Both weeks were amazing. The staff cannot be more accommodating....the food is delicious...the activities for all ages are fun and encourages you to meet new friends. My grandchildren had a great time and the look in their eyes as they accomplished something - or just enjoyed something - was priceless. The Nicholson family are doing everything right- and keep us all going back year after year!
Patti from
Boston

Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been going to Sunny Hill with my family for 29 years (I'm 30). I've never missed a year and never plan to. Sunny Hill has grown tremendously since I started visiting every summer. Last year they added the Viking Race obstacle course and my friends and I LOVE it. It gives younger people something fun and challenging to do while on vacation with your family. I have so many memories of fishing, swimming in the pool, spending time with my family and my friends (aka my extended Sunny Hill family). On top of that, the Nicholsen family makes you feel like one of their own. They are all wonderful people who make the Sunny Hill experience truly one of a kind. I can't wait for the time when I can bring my own kids up there and make new memories!!

Floral Park, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Another great vacation at Sunny Hill...Each year we look forward to our "Family Week at Sunny Hill". The owners are wonderful people who go out of their way for the guests. Yes, we were one of the EO groups that started to go to Sunny Hill "5" years ago when EO closed. They opened their doors with such warmth and hospitality and set us up on a wonderful week with other wonderful families. My son has made such great friendships since coming here. They have something for everyone....Dont miss out, give it a shot - you will not be sorry.

Room Tip: They have may types of rooms that will suit everyone's needs. I like the Edmonton, because it i...
1 Thank CMcCrorie
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 32nd year visiting and my children's 3rd. So many great memories here with great additions to their activities each year for grownups and children. You know how kids are so excited to see Mickey at Disney? Well that's equal to my excitement when I see the Nicholson family!

• Stayed July 2014
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Planning another family reunion at Sunny Hill. And again The Nicholson family is so very pleasant and accommodating. The resort is perfect for family reunions with activities for all ages. Four generations plan to show up - from as far away as Alaska! The resort is meticulously maintained and every year something new is added. We are all eager to see each other and also to discover what is new this year at Sunny Hill.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank scgrosso
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Blackhead Mountain Lodge and Country Club
Catskill Mountain Lodge
Catskill Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Palenville

Been to Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course? Share your experiences!