“THIS PLAY IS COOL!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Hello,I am putting another review on this resort. Plus besides all of the rides and stuff they also have A Scavenger Hunt,BINGO,kickball games,soccer games and much more too. there might not be too much things to do there but you just never get bord of it. I stay there for A week, and we go there for the 4 JULY. Thats it bye!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2009

We went here with another couple and we all had a BLAST. Sunny Hill has so much stuff going on for the whole family. There is rides for all every day that we were here. The place is so relaxing. Your kids are able to go on the play grounds with out worries of what is going to happen to them. The staff here is so welcoming. You can really tell that the staff like working there too. If the staff are happy, the guests are happy and it really shows. The food is great homeade food. Great Job. Would go back in a minute.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Just returned from our first, but not our last, trip to Sunny Hill. When I was a child, my parents would take my brother and I to a resort in the Catskills twice a year and thought it would be a fun thing to do with my own family (3 kids: 14, 12 and 2). Besides, money's tight and I wanted a place we could drive to and that had reasonable rates.

As soon as I arrived, I knew I had found our annual summer getaway. The resort is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges as far as the eye can see. There is a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere that I defy you to feel stressed in.

One of the first things I noticed as my wife and I toured the grounds was that there are playgrounds everywhere. I said to my wife, "This is brilliant. No matter where we want to hang out, there is a playground for John (our 2.5-year-old) to play on." The grounds and facilities are all extremely safe and child friendly. I never felt worried that my son might get hurt and, at the same time, I never felt like I better keep my eye on him like a hawk. The resort itself creates an atmosphere of family where even the guests seem to care about you and your family's happiness and safety.

The 12 & 14-year-old had plenty to keep themselves occupied. Whether going out on the paddle boats, playing basketball, volleyball, swimming in the pool, playing on the Splash Pad, or just exploring; they never once complained of being bored. For them, the fact that I felt safe enough to let them go off on their own without our supervision, was probably enough to ensure they had a good time.

Everything was clean, nothing was broken and the food was wonderful. I never got out onto their golf courses, but I heard both are fantastic.

The bottom line is I plan on bringing my family back year after year.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank mtrazz
Reviewed 21 March 2009

I have been going to Sunny Hill for as long as I can remember. The staff, activities, scenery, and food are all great. The owners make you feel at home and welcomed. Their are activities for people of all ages and the layout of Sunny Hill is wonderful. Everything that you could want to do is located right on the property. There is a heated in ground pool, and adjacent waterpark, basketball courts, a lake complete with boats and canoes, six different parks, a game room with a adjacent snack bar and recreation room, and of course, two separate golf courses. If you want to check out the attractions that the Catskills have to offer, you can hop on board the Sunny Hill bus and go on one of their well-planned excursions. after your stay ay Sunny Hill you will feel totally relaxed and well rested. There is no better place for a restful and relaxing family vacation.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank asile
Reviewed 17 February 2009

My extended Family (I mean all the way to my 5th cousins) have been going to Up state for over 50 years, and when our old Hotel went under Sunny Hill was the perfect replacement. Kind people who run it with endless possibilities of what to do. We have been going to Sunny Hill for almost a decade so far and not one complaint, just that one weekend was too short. The Rooms are clean and comfortable. The Location is beyond beautiful, All 25 or 30 of my family members that come up each year spends every night sitting on the balcony just talking and enjoying the amazing view of the mountains and talking. The prices are great, and the staff is even better, in the dinning hall every single waiter or waitress has been kind and caring to my whole family. I dont think there is another place with such nice people. The Just for fun Rides that come out each night are great for people of all ages, I have family members in their 70s going on the army vehicles with younger cousins in their teens. The lake is great for fishing and the BBQ on the pavillion is great every year. There arent enough words to describe how great a time my family and I have here every year.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2009

Hello,I go here every year whith my family. We go there and there is this huge inderground pool. There is also the "Just For Fun Rides" that I love, they have a Monster Truck a U.S. Army tank that was in Desert storm. The driver Bud is the BEST. I love it when he gives me rides. I lobe the rooms, there are all nice sizes, they also have these sweats. There is about 4 playgrounds for kids. There are also people that play at night time outside, so that is good for the elderly people. They have so many events and trips planned 24/7. It is the BEST place to stay.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 5 August 2008

We have been going to Sunny Hill for some 15 years with a group of friends who had been vacationg there when they were young with their parents. The Nicholsen's make you feel like your part of their family -their extended family. The service and friendliness of the staff are the best. Our family missed just one year as it could not be helped............and we returned this year for the ever popular "Spring Steak Roast Weekend". Our children are in their late teens and truly look forward to going to Sunny Hill, I expect that we will continue going to Sunny Hill for years to come with our family and our friends - who I am so grateful invited us to join them and their crew some 15 years ago.
Truly a great place for people of all ages. Try it you'll like it!!!

La Rose Family
Long Island, NY

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Albergo Allegria
Blackhead Mountain Lodge and Country Club
Catskill Mountain Lodge
Catskill Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Palenville

Been to Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course? Share your experiences!