“great place especially lunch”

Hollowbrook Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

just good food and great prices. people are great, friendly so worth going. quaint homey you feel so comfortable eating there.

1  Thank Patti A

Reviewed 6 November 2013

What an amazing place! You wouldn't normally expect gourmet food of such high caliber so far away from any urban pulse, but the menu, especially the blackboard daily specials, are filled with mouth-watering choices. The food is amazing, the staff is friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere comfortable. We've been twice now, and happily plan future trips to this cozy, friendly, delicious restaurant.

4  Thank Kate R
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at the Hollowbrook Inn this past weekend. I have to say, what a great place for food. We had dinner there Saturday night. We started with the Brie in pastry with citrus dressing and walnuts. WOW!!! It was fantastic. My friend ordered the Osso Bucco which she raved about and she is usually not that kind when it comes to her food. I had the sauerbraten with potato dumplings and red cabbage. Absolutely wonderful. John, our waiter, was very attentive and a really nice gentleman. In the morning, we had breakfast which was perfect. I would recommend this place. We will return.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Went there for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. They had a nice list of specials. They had some interesting pizza offerings (lobster, goat cheese and scallions). Dad had a petite Filet mignion that was cooked perfectly. Really I was surprised as we had some really bad food experiences in the area. Oh and the service was prompt and excellent. Knowledgeable. I even liked their decor, particularly the curtains. The place was also quite clean.

1  Thank melsmes
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had the 1 1/2 lb. lobster for dinner this evening, and it was excellent. Perfectly cooked and wonderful. The other dinner ordered was fried scallops, and there were an amazing amount of scallops which were, again, cooked perfectly. The wait staff was prompt and I didn't think the drinks were over priced. I will be going here again!

1  Thank gingaling1701