“Small town feel with good variety ...coffee to wraps!”
Review of DISH Bistro - CLOSED

DISH Bistro
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Natural Foods Bistroeclectic Dining In A Cozy Atmospherelocal Hand-crafted Beers, Local/regional Wines & Ciders"good Food, Good Drink, Good Company!"
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For a good cup of coffee, a lunch with a bit of a twist, or even dinner...good variety available. Desserts are terrific...selections limited but quality is excellent/fresh! Portions at dinner were plentiful on each visit...seasonally appropriate -hearty in winter and lighter in summer.

2  Thank Cewball50

Reviewed 3 May 2014

DISH is an excellent little bistro in downtown Greenwich. They're dinner dishes are primarily noodle (many kinds) based. When we went I got the special which was a penne pasta with a tomato based sauce with spinach, pine nuts and goat cheese. I added in tofu but chicken and shrimp are also available add ins. It was excellent homemade sauce.
My wife got the Green Curry which was also excellent and had an incredibly unique flavor for a curry. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although in the process of closing restaurant on slow and snowy night, owner provided us with delicious meal without any pressure to leave. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at DISH Bistro last night. Our table was ready and waiting for us right on time. My wife and I chose the special, a spicy Thai noodle bowl with lemon grass and some veggies. It was delicious and filling.

For dessert I had the blueberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. She had the ginger cheesecake. Both were tasty and the serving size was just right.

We'll definitely go back to enjoy another wonderful dinner!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We had reservations for 7 and walked in to three other tables (one was a four-top) and only one waiter. I was sure it was going to be a long night, but he (also one of the owners) hustled and kept everyone happy. Keeping people happy was was easier because all the food was interesting and tasty, much of it from nearby farms. The prices did not rival McDonald's or some local hamburger joint, but I thought they were quite good for the quality of food. The wine list was pretty good, but we had brought some old red Burgundy for the birthday boy and were quite happy to pay a modest corkage fee.