“Pleasant place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Hamilton, Canada
“Pleasant place to stay”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We checked into the Quality Inn a bit earlier than we should have and our room was not ready. That was not a problem. We asked them for a room on the main floor and they accommodated us, without a any hesitation. We went out for a while, came back and our room was ready. I wasn't sure at first as there was a cigarett smell in the hallway. However, after we got in our room, I was nicely surprised. Room was very clean and we had no problems (except there was no internet service). The staff is remarkable. I only have 2 suggestions for you. 1) Put a sign at the doorway of the breakfast area that reads "No Food Beyond This Point" People eat and still stuff their pockets full of food....not nice! 2) Have your staff "suggest" to guest when siging in "to clean up after them selves" It was clean when they arrived and should be when they leave. All the whole...a good experience and would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. With the hotel only being a few minutes from the stadium we are sold out with Bill's fans every home game weekend. This is something all the area hotels count on as most hotels outside of the area prepare for down time.

Tiffany Management Team
Quality Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hollsopple, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband stayed there overnight on a trip to NY and have to say the floors in our room could not have been swept for quite awhile. There was a lot of dried mud as if construction works had stayed in the room and it came off their shoes along with pieces of paper and crumbs. We're not talking something minor, housekeeping could not have missed this unless they were blind. The Bathroom had not shampoo but they did offer 2 conditioners. I would not stay at this hotel again if they paid me. I will say both the check in and check out clerks were extremely nice and were going to go and check the room out after I left.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank judy00067
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 25 March 2013

WTH! Let me begin, before I tear down this hotel, I do wanna say the staff was great. They were pleasent and professonal. Now to the drama. When I started walking to my room. The hallways STINKED. The hallways smelled like CIGARS or something. It was the worse smell. I had to go to the store and by air freshener. When I got to my room, it seemed like the smell outside came in the room. Now before I start to get comfortable, I usually do my self inspection. The curtains had some dried up white liquid stain on it. Looked under the AC unit and found 2 empty cans, found a liter in a no smoking room. No remote control, the water in the bathroom tub was coming out yellow like urine. This is a very bad hotel, the beds were ok, but overall I will not stay there again... Oh and a side note, if you go to DENNYS to eat, request for the waiter CHUCK. He was the best....

Room Tip: read the reviews
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Godric74
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased that you thought are staff was professional & pleasant, however, I was disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I apologize for the unacceptable housekeeping service you received. I will follow up your concerns to the department supervisor to make sure similar occurrences do not happen in the future.

I appreciate your review as this is one of our resources for improving guest services.
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Came to visit my daughter. The hotel welcomed me with smiling faces & friendly staff. Desk clerks offered me ideas & directions of places to eat or to kill time while my daughter was working. These beds are great, such a peaceful sleep. Greated by housekeeping as I passed by and when they came by to clean the room. Breakfast ladies were very well attentive and pleasant. In all, the decor is slightly outdated in the rooms, common areas and lobby BUT for what they lack in that department is made up by the courteous and friendly staff they have.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very motivating for our staff to hear positive reviews. Please refer us to you friends & family. Thank you for staying with us.
Reviewed 7 March 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed for the weekend a couple weeks ago. We had a great time at the event in their bar Hideaway's. The room was very clean and the beds are amazingly the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in. Breakfast was very nice and the hot items were changed daily so you didn't eat the same thing every morning, loved the variety. Very friendly staff at the front desk and housekeeping too. We may come and stay this weekend too.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very motivating for our staff to hear such a positive review. Please refer us to you friends & family. Thank you for staying with us.
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Room was clean, the staff was awesome and very helpful. just a all around good experience.I would recommend this place to anyone. There was good food at the bar. And the overall experience was good. We went there for a party at the bar with a couple of friends and family and had a great time.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear positive feedback from our guest. Hope you will choose us again and please refer us your family and friends.
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2013

In a perfect world, my room would have been on the first floor, but I'm able bodied, so I sucked it up. My room was clean, the towels were decent sized and absorbent. The bed was great. The restaurant was convenient and just fine if you like bar food (I do). WiFi worked fine and I was able to work remotely. My only complaint: if you are not out of you room by 11 no housekeeping for you. I had afternoon ring times 2 days out of 4 so didn't get housekeeping. The first time it happened I called the desk at had clean towels in 20 minutes (brought up by the front desk). The second time I just hung up my towels.

I have stayed at this location 4 times in the past 6 years and can see the owners are committed to keeping it up. It is pet friendly and convenient to the show venue. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a dog make sure you insist on a first floor room when you make yor reservation.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!