All reviewsfront deskno frillsroom was cleansuperior roomnys thruwayrestaurant next doorplenty of hot waterwould stay here againgreat place to stayhousekeeping staffbuffalomotelpetssetsfalls
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a great, pet friendly place to stay!! We had a power outage in our community, and it was going to be 12 hours or so before it was back on, which made my home much too cold for my parrot. Red Roof Inn to the rescue!! Casey welcomed me with a smile and an efficient check in, and Kyla and Onasia checked my room to make sure all was in order and that it was toasty for my feathered friend!!
They gave me several suggestions on places to have supper, and made sure I knew they would be glad to help make our stay as comfortable as possible.
My room was wonderful, clean and attractive, and I even had my own coffee maker, of which I made quick use...
I popped in to the office on my way out, and check out was as pleasant and efficient as check in! Great stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
GM-RRI055-Hamburg, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always seek out constructive feedback to improve our operation. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service and convenient location which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team, as we appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I wanted to pay for my Bother in Laws room over the phone after they had checked in. Since it is against the law to acknowledge, if in fact, a guest is staying at the Hotel it was a problem. The staff member, Isabel, went far beyond what I could have expected to make it happen. Isabel called her Manger, Lady Zapata, after hours, to try and find a solution. A Isabel made a few phone calls back to me and an e-mail or two and the problem was solved. Job well done Isabel. Great customer service!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always seek out constructive feedback to improve our operation. We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team, as we appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Just finished a two night stay at the Hamburg Red Roof. Very kind and helpful staff. Our room was extra clean, very comfortable in a quiet location. We have come to expect Red Roof Inns to meet high standards and this one did.

Room Tip: Very well maintained, and great value rates.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _wharmon3
GM-RRI055-Hamburg, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms and property amenities which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Clean room check in was quick, check out was easy thanks to Ash G! Haven't visited a hotel in a while but felt like home. traveling to visit family with our dog. they were quick to welcome him with no extra charge!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jker0609

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always appreciate constructive feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, our Pet-Friendly policies and overall condition, cleanliness which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Ash G as well as the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many Red Roof Motels. The recent renovations have seriously helped their stay. But, after the renovation attention to detail must be taken especially when it deals with cleanliness. We entered our ro and it looked great. The bed and bedding was nice and comfortable. But when the bathroom door was shut there was dirt. A little mold was beginning in a corner of the tub. Caught now and cleaned no big deal. Left go for a time and eeek.

Red Roof is very good for the money but I hate to see their recent investment wasted.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GM-RRI055-Hamburg, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property, as we always seek out constructive feedback to improve our operation. We appreciate your detailed comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service and overall condition and cleanliness of our recently renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I apologize on behalf of our Housekeeping staff for the issues you encountered within your guestroom, as those items should be addressed prior to your arrival. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the Team, as we appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area