“A gem in the Catskills”

Moonshadows and Memories B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamden
Moonshadows and Memories B & B
Ranked #1 of 1 Hamden B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I wasn't having any luck looking for motels in the area so I gave this B&B a shot and I am glad I did. The owners, Walter and Marion, were wonderful hosts. They had port and sherry meeting us the door and cookies on the bedside table. Breakfast was wonderful as were the rooms. Walter and Marion have excellent taste and have renovated their home beautifully. Truly glad we stayed here and would recommend to anyone. There website is very helpful www.moonshadowsandmemoriesbandb.com I used a GPS and needed to use HWY 10 instead of main st, but once I figured that out I was good to go.

Room Tip: The B&B only has 3 rooms and they were all very nice.