“home away from Home”
Review of Home Suite Home

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamilton
Home Suite Home
Ranked #5 of 6 Hamilton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is our third year staying here for Antiques Week. We stay at the apt. This is truely ourhome away from home for one week. We have everything we need even our dog. Thank you to Paul's and her husband for being so understanding of travelers with pets . Very important to us. Very clean accommodation with comfortable furnishings. Tastefully decorated.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 April 2012

As another reviewer said, "Great location. Great Value". I have not stayed at the 2 suite apartment/house, but my daughter has and she says it's great. I have stayed, numerous times at the B & B location and have loved it. It is quiet, right in town and has a full kitchen, a dining room and a small sitting area. Paula always let me just fend for myself which was awesome for me. And because she lives away from the property the kitchen is always available so I was also able to cook dinner there, if I wanted.

Pillows are a bit hard, but I usually travel with a small travel pillow anyway.

I love the ambiance of the place...nicely appointed, but not at all fussy, and very clean. I've always really enjoyed staying there. Great bang for the buck!

Room Tip: The Dali room has it's own bathroom, the other two rooms share a bath in the hall, but have a si...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank OlgaSeattle_WA
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I booked the Dali Suite which is a separate two bedroom apartment from the main B&B residence. For those who prefer privacy and not keen to stay at someone's residence, this is an ideal choice. The suite was spacious enough for a family of 4. The location was ideal and within walking distance to just about everything you need to get to in Hamilton. The owner is very pleasant and service orientated and the rate was an excellent value.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Sealboy

Been to Home Suite Home? Share your experiences!