“Reunion Weekend”
Review of Home Suite Home

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamilton
Home Suite Home
Ranked #5 of 6 Hamilton B&B and Inns
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, United States
“Reunion Weekend”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I couldn't recommend Paula's little getaway more highly. It is perfectly situated right near the center of town and is perfect for up to two couples, or a few friends just looking for a convenient place to stay in Hamilton.
The suite is beautifully kept with most of the basic amenities that you need (cable tv, wifi, and AC) and it has a full kitchen that allows you to have breakfast, host cocktails or even prepare a full dinner.
Right down the street fro the Old Stone Jug.... it doesn't get much better than this. All in all it was just perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Metropolis View, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here at least four times this past year and it was always spotless and so comfortable. You really can't beat the location and the price is the best for an in town stay! We got all three rooms for graduation and had two "parties" there - a dinner before the torchlight ceremony and a lunch after graduation. We didn't have to fight crowds and had the whole dining room and kitchen and sitting area to host. It was the BEST! Paula is always super helpful and accommodating our dietary wants and needs. I love that you are on your own to fix breakfast just the way you want and have plenty of fresh choices. We have cooked other meals there also since there is a full-service kitchen. You have a ton of privacy but Paula comes to clean and prepare beds just enough. It's was perfect! Too bad that our daughter graduated. I will miss Paula and this place!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy G
Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed 25 April 2013

enjoyed my stay at this bed and breakfast last month! very clean and homely! if i would visit again i would definitely stay here. Paula (the host) is great!! always there to help...i locked myself twice and each time i called her, she was there to open the door for me...on time

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Yardley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We have stayed twice at the Dali Suite which is a two bedroom apartment near Colgate. It is a wonderful place to stay. Breakfast items are in the apartment for you to make whenever you are hungry. There is a second bedroom (2 twin beds) which is great for families. We love that there is a living room/dining room area for us to spread out in and relax. We will stay here many more times. Thanks Paula for the great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
ct
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is our third year staying here for Antiques Week. We stay at the apt. This is truely ourhome away from home for one week. We have everything we need even our dog. Thank you to Paul's and her husband for being so understanding of travelers with pets . Very important to us. Very clean accommodation with comfortable furnishings. Tastefully decorated.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As another reviewer said, "Great location. Great Value". I have not stayed at the 2 suite apartment/house, but my daughter has and she says it's great. I have stayed, numerous times at the B & B location and have loved it. It is quiet, right in town and has a full kitchen, a dining room and a small sitting area. Paula always let me just fend for myself which was awesome for me. And because she lives away from the property the kitchen is always available so I was also able to cook dinner there, if I wanted.

Pillows are a bit hard, but I usually travel with a small travel pillow anyway.

I love the ambiance of the place...nicely appointed, but not at all fussy, and very clean. I've always really enjoyed staying there. Great bang for the buck!

Room Tip: The Dali room has it's own bathroom, the other two rooms share a bath in the hall, but have a si...