“Great food, excellent service”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Hammondsport
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had several families visiting from another state, and we found ourselves in this area for dinner - the view is amazing - the food was excellent. Within our party, we had several different seafood and salad dishes - they were all really delicious dinners. Our waiter did a great job - he was right there when we needed him. This is definitely a restaurant we will return to!

2  Thank dlwPA

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We decided to sit out on the deck because it was a beautiful evening. Between the four of us we had wings, salad, a burger, and the sole. Everthing was good, if not great. we all liked our food, but none of us raved about it. The draft beer selection was poor. The best part was the view of the lake.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 28 August 2013

processed food cold meals bad service just didn't care for the place fancy names for garbage on a plate

1  Thank john l
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was looking for a restaurant on Keuka Lake as we were stopping in Bath for the night. I researched where to eat on the lake and I was very pleased with our choice. The restaurant is situated on the western shore of Keuka Lake. The setting is magnificent! The staff was very pleasant. Our waitress was new and this was her first solo night. She was lovely and pleasant. We were seated right on the waters edge! The evening's special was the fish fry which looked fantastic. We instead chose broiled fish and salads which were simple and fine. Some starters of steamed clams and shrimps as well as a glass of local wine were a very enjoyable way to celebrate my son's return to college. Had I not been trying to watch myself at the table, I would have opted for the Haddock Fish Fry and Seafood chowder which looked wonderful.
This is a restaurant I hope to visit again soon. The view, the setting, the staff and the wide selection of menu choices helped provide us with a terrific experience!

2  Thank Neal F
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The restaurant is located right off of Keuka lake. The food was great! I enjoyed the atmosphere and just sitting on the deck and enjoying a great meal with my girlfriend. I look forward to visiting again!

1  Thank DavidHigham