“Bully Hill is the best!”

Bully Hill Vineyards Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country, this family-owned winery is popular for its humorous tours, spectacular scenery and artsy wine labels.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Bully Hill is the best!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Such a fun place!!! Bully Hill Goat is our favorite wine, so of course this was #1 on our visit to the Finger Lakes Region. LOVED the view and the whole atmosphere. The tour was ok, the tasting was GREAT! Our "pourer" was fantastic and so much fun! It was a party. Will definitely visit again and again. Thanks!

Visited October 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A Bully wine at a Bully price with a Bully view”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Bully Hill is probably my favorite Winery--lots of varieties of wine, both red and white and so very affordable. The story of Bully Hill, started by Walter Taylor after Taylor Wines was bought and he was not allowed to even use his own name on his own wines is worth asking for. Ask about the goat, too.

I suggest you skip the big tasting room which has set wines that you taste and move right to the selling room that has a counter where you can taste anything you want for $1 a healthy taste. Take time to look at the view of Lake Keuka beyond the vineyards.

We have not eaten at the restaurant there and always look at the gift shop but have bought little. When you are done there, head just a little ways up the road to Heron Hill, another good winery with another spectacular view.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank SherryRR
warsaw, ny
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Doesn't get any better than this!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I did the Viva Italiano wine tour this past weekend, and while Bully Hill was no on the tour, we just couldn't help but make the trip inside.
The view is spectacular! The wines - too many to name that were delicious!
Our "pourer" was a bit odd, maybe eccentric, but certainly woke us up, since it was our first stop.
Great gifts for a few friends, and nice wines for porch parties over the summer.
Will go back again soon! The best way to spend a few dollars...

Visited April 2014
1 Thank tattoojules12
Westfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wine and Time”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

In 1979 I had just come back from a year n a half from hitchiking the back roads of Europe.I had drunk many glasses of wine from England to Israel.I was home in western Ma. n my friend brought out a bottle of Bully Hill Baco Noir.Upon the first sip I was immediatley transformed back into the french countryside.(The Alps,wildflowers,Hamlets of 50 people) Wo!There are only 2 wines I like from the USA,B.H.Baco Noir and the only wine I have ever tasted that actually taste like grapes,B.H. Sweet Walter. Saluti

Visited April 2013
Englewood, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wine and dine”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nestled in the hills of the Finger Lakes, this winery is one for the records. The view is breathtaking and the grounds are beautiful and the people are extremely nice and the wine is even better. There are plenty of benches under a tree to take your bottle of wines or wines and enjoy looking at the view of the vineyards and water below. Don't forget, they sell cheese/ crackers and salami as well which can make the perfect picnic for two or three or four.....

Visited March 2013