We were staying at another place in the Hamptons and decided to look around for a somewhat better place. We found it at the Ocean View Terrace. Not only it was better but it was more moderately priced and a lot cleaner which counts for a lot! Their pool was closed in late September, but their inviting loungers down by their private beach made the stay at the Ocean View Terrace memorable. The young lady at the office, Angela, was the nicest and most informative desk clerk. Would highly recommend a stay at the Ocean View if you have to be at or visiting the Hamptons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Shinnecock Bay, our location is just minutes from Southampton Village. We have spacious grounds with picnic tables and barbecue grills, a playground of swings and slides and a sandbox by our private beach for the children. Our accommodations feature air-conditioning and heating, wall to wall carpeting, private bath with all amenities including hair dryer, refrigerator, in room coffee, flat screen cable TV and free wifi. Our deluxe efficiencies are fully equipped. Our suites have full kitchens. Some suites have a Jacuzzi and/or fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Ocean View Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Terrace Hotel Hampton Bays
- Ocean View Terrace Motel Hampton Bays, Hamptons, NY