“Solid Breakfast Spot - Above Avg Pancakes”
Review of The Hampton Maid

The Hampton Maid
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Good spot for breakfast. Came on Sunday at 11:30, and virtually no wait. Pre fix menu $22 for all dishes. Ricotta cheese pancakes were very good. Fresh mango pancakes loaded with mango in the batter. Patty sausage was average... Coffee was nice and strong.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were a party of five and the place was empty around 8:45 AM on a Monday morning in late June 2014. There were approximately 4 servers sitting having breakfast when we came in.
The pancakes were not cooked enough in the center, it was actually cold. I got up to find a server & explained the situation. She said they would be replaced for me & my mother.
My sister ordered French Toast. In all my life, I have never seen anything that looked so pathetic. 3 skinny pieces of bread. It was so unappatizing to look at & not very good.
I had to get up again & find the server to ask for more coffee. Really, a breakfast place & I had to ask for coffee. It was such a disappointment. I had eaten there over the years and the food and service were always good. I don't know what happened.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed for two nights in off season..still pricey but sooo comfortable and tranquil!
I grew up in Hampton Bays and remember this place from my youth.The restaurant has the best breakfast anywhere in the Hamptons.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Mini staycation...decided to stay after eating breakfast here for years..Room was beautiful Pool was quiet and perfect place to unwind and relax!! Grounds are amazing!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I used to go here as a kid all the time, definitely not what i remember. No one was at the hostess counter so we sat our selves after almost 10 minutes. The server was unfriendly, uninterested and dismissive. The both orders of French toast were soggy, mushy and had no flavor barely could get it on the fork. $5.00 juice that was ALL ice. We quickly ate and got out of there.

1  Thank almafe0