“I brought the pizza back.”
Review of Francescas

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Wading River, New York
“I brought the pizza back.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

It's going to be difficult to review this place as I never tasted the food. We ordered a pie, I left out the front door, my wife was in the back lot, and saw a employee come out of the kitchen, pee on the wall and go back in. I brought the pie back and demanded my money back from them saw employee.

• Visited September 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“BEST PIZZA & MUCH MORE...!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Francesca’s restaurant has been in Hampton Bays for as long as I can remember and they definitely makes the best pizza around ...bar none! They have a tiny little shop with a few booths and a very small dining area in the back. Street parking in front is very limited, so I always park in the lot, behind their store, next to Rite-Aid and go in their rear entrance.

Since several other pizzeria’s in town have closed, most recently Rino’s, Francesca’s is doing a “land-office” business. They have a beautiful display case, loaded with all kinds of gourmet specialty pizza’s, and sell them by the slice or whole pie. This evening, when I was there, there were several customers waiting for take-out and I saw two drivers making deliveries. The NY style pepperoni pizza I bought had a thin crisp crust, cooked to perfection, and wonderfully delicious! Their Italian dinners are also fantastic and very reasonable, but because of their small seating area, I have only eaten here twice. They do a huge ‘take-out’ business for their complete dinner’s and also they do a incredible job catering special occasions. Years ago, they catered a party we had for 100 guests, and everyone raved about their superb home-style Italian food.

I noticed today that they took over the adjacent store and have a large renovation in progress. My guess is they are enlarging their dining area and plan to focus more effort on expanding their restaurant business. I’m sure that they will do great job and we’re looking forward to eating a good pasta dinner in their new dining room soon. I just hope they don’t raise their ‘dine-in’ prices too much, or cut-out their 2 for 1 specials. Try them for great Italian food; I’m positive you won’t be disappointed! You can see their menu’s on their website: http://francescaspizzahb.com

• Visited July 2013
Hampton Bays, New York
“best spaghetti in hampton bays!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

big portions! good food! I love their spaghetti! small place but they deliver too! attentive staff! I order from them frequently!

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Giant (and delicious) slices of pizza.”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Your average hole in the wall pizza/Italian joint. Not much decor, not much service, but the thin crust pizza is good. Not the best I've ever had, but better than average and better than any chain. They use sesame seeds on the crust, which could be a turnoff, but I found gave a unique nutty flavor to the crust. And the slices are HUGE, possibly the equivalent of 2 large chain store slices combined. You aren't leaving hungry is my point. They have other typical Italian items, but I only had pizza. At 4 or 5 bucks a slice, it's not cheap, but it doesn't taste cheap either. Plan on getting it to go if you can, seating is very limited.

• Visited September 2012
New York
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Their 2-for-1 dinner specials to go or stay are very italian and other. The ribs fall off the bone. They also make gluten-free pizza and other specialities. My favorite is with fresh mozzarella, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers with balsamic glaze on a square crust. They are very busy in the summer and year round. It might be hard to find a table!

• Visited August 2012