Bowen's is a group of little cottages and some rooms, with very clean and well-kept grounds and cottages. We took our two little two dogs, and ran them on Ponquogue beach every morning and every night--and that alone was killer great, especially if a glass of wine in your hand. For families with small kids, you get 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, AC, cable, full bathroom, porch and BBQ and hammock. They also have a very clean pool and play/climbing area. Use this as your base to hit the beach (12 minutes and 3 miles), grab some coffee along the way, and then at night hit Rumba or even better Cowfish (my next review). The couple that run this place are very helpful and nice and totally cool with everything. We liked it a lot and greatly appreciated them providing cottages that are dog friendly (and if you think that you might be able to tell that dogs have stayed there, it is so clean, you can't). And if you need supplies, the Macy's and a spermarket is right nearby and a great diner, and the town is walkable. No starving or running out of supplies. All in all, a big thumbs up as it worked out for us really, really well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family oriented resort with rooms and cottages that have been described as quaint and charming. Each is individually decorated and has it's own personality. We have a pool, lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, small putting green and playground. The grounds are shady and flower filled. Pets are welcome in the cottages by prior arrangement, but never in the rooms. This offers a choice for those with allergies to stay where there have never been pets. All accommodations have flat screen cable tv and air conditioning. All rooms have refrigerators and coffeemakers with complimentary tea & coffee, and all cottages as well as the studio have compact but complete kitchens equipped with dishes, pots, utensils and microwave. We are approximately 3 miles from both ocean and bay beaches where all are welcome. Pets can be taken to the beach before 9 a.M. And after 6 p.M. Both North & South Forks can be easily accessed from here, and we are about halfway between Southampton and Westhampton Villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bowen's by the Bays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowen`s By The Bays Hotel Hampton Bays
- Bowens By The Bays Hampton
- Bowen's By The Bays Hampton Bays, Hamptons, NY