“Good for watching Sports”
Review of Tide Runners Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tide Runners Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good for watching Sports”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Hubby & I were looking for a "sports bar" and found this little hole in the wall. Food was good (we had the fish & chips).

Visited September 2013

“I found this place too late!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I came across this place by chance, and enjoyed my meal thoroughly. I had a half dozen clams, which tasted very fresh, followed by a lobster roll. The portion was on the smallish side, but there was a minimum of filler--just plenty of lobster meat with a tasty remoulade sauce. It was accompanied by a generous helping of homemade potato chips. For dessert I had a generous slice of frozen key lime pie. Waitress couldn't have been nicer; the rude people others complained about must have left. When I was about to leave I asked for a business card, because I wanted to return next summer. That was when I received the sad news that this was the last day--not just for the season, but for good. The place is being closed to make room for condos. Boo hiss! I know this review will not help future diners, but if anybody from the restaurant is reading this, thank you for an excellent meal on your last day.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marian C
Westbury, New York
“Best Steamers”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had drinks and appetizers at Tide Runners. Large outdoor deck on the canal. People were fishing along the canal. Very casual dinning. We found the seafood to be extremely fresh. Well worth stopping in for a laid back casual dinning experience. The pice is what I would expect in New York. They have live music at night. I will return.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Overpriced for food the borders on terrible”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Very nice location, however, under the right management this place could be very special. The food is not good at all. The drinks are overpriced. The wait staff are rude.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Great place with great location”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We really like Tide Runners. The location on the canal is just great and they serve great seafood. It's a laid back, unpretentious place. We enjoy coming here and will look forward to coming back next summer.

• Visited September 2012