“Great food and atmosphere.”
Review of Butterfields

Butterfields
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Looking for a place to go for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner then this is the place to go. Besides dinner we have used this restaurant for catering and have not been disappointed. If you go try the mussels and don's skip dessert. They also have music on the weekends.

1  Thank janice k

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ate dinner here recently with a large group of friends. The food was good--"solid" as DH would say--and our waitress was great, handling a large table of women. Not a fault of the restaurant, but we would have preferred a round table--it was very hard to talk to everyone at a long table. There was also a disco band playing, not my choice of music, and it was so loud we really couldn't hear each other very well. My squash soup was very good, as well as the lamb entree. My cocktail was very good but I didn't like the toasted coconut on the rim of the glass--the little pieces just kept falling off all over the place.

There is a dance floor and I would love to return here with DH for dinner and dancing if they have a band playing music we prefer.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been here several times for office parties. The bar is fantastic for happy hour, etc. Wide variety of drinks, beer, wine...

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I always look forward to eating at Butterfields. The food is great. The wait staff attentive. Very nice atmosphere. I've eaten here many times and will continue to do so.

1  Thank barblindy
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Been to this restaurant several times, and the good is good. It's a good gathering place to meet friends and they have music on the weekends too. Decent bar crowd on the perimeter of an industrial park