“Beware you read the fine print.”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Went last night and place was empty. We stood to be seated for five minutes. Manager had her back to us and no hostess. Our waiter, Steve, was very nice and attentive. He served us hot rolls with oil and brought us our drinks, 2 sodas 1 seltzer. We ordered entrees 2 chicken parm and 1 chicken marsala. Food portions large and tasty. When we got the bill I was charged $2.69 for the seltzer and $2.99 for the salad I had with my chicken marsala. My first issue was with the seltzer, its fizzy water, I've never been charged for it before in any restaurant. My second issue, on the entree page at the bottom in the center it states "salad or soup served with entree". I assumed a salad came with my chicken marsala, that was not the case. In small print on the left side of the menu under the chicken dishes it states "add a salad for $2.99", which I did not see. I noticed the "salad or soup served with entree" on the bottom center of the entree page. Honestly the salad was a bowl of lettuce, with 2 shavings of cheese and dressing. Absolutely nothing to pay extra for. I mentioned all this to Steve, who told me not a problem, but I think the manager gave him grief. It was removed from the bill.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Good service. Fair prices. Very good value. Okay food. Plenty of tables with a very nice atmosphere. They also have a bar you can eat at. I've tried a number of things on the menu, but haven't found anything that I really love. This is not the place to get pizza if you like New York style GOOD pizza. Spaghetti and meatball sauce was uninspiring. Chicken parm sandwich is usually what I get. I like that I get lots of salad and bread along with my sandwich for under $10.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I and my 3 kids come here all the time. They have good food and great service. Their prices are not too bad. The kids get pizza dough they can play with along with some crayons and a childrens activety menu they can color.. They give you a basket of fresh, bread that you dip in olive oil, yum! The kids even get a free icecream cup with their meal. As for the adult menu, everything we have tried so far is great. The menu even has a calorie count for you. Their pizza's are great as well as their other entrees. Big portions. Make sure you leave room for dessert. You have got to try their Apple Cranberry Crostata, it's to die for!

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Love, Love, Love Bertucci's. I am a regular at this italian restaurant. Love their food. Everything they make is great!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 January 2008

Authentic Brickoven pizza is second to none

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook