Review Highlights
Fun Night!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016
Philip C

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had a great time!!! My friend, Matt introduce us to his son Matt and his girl,Angela and they was such gracious hosts!! We recommend this for everyone!!! We also had a terrific guide with Alyssa!!

1  Thank Philip C
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Have read other reviews that there is up to 3 hr wait to get in this place. Purchased tkts on-line, prior to going & went early on a Thursday eve. So there was no wait outside to purchase tkts or for entering the haunt. There is this massive facade of a skull head w/color changing glowing eyes & these HUGE hands.

You're greeted by a very cheerful [grown-up] little girl, w/a sheet white face & eerie eyes. Next you're taken into a waiting area by an errie eyed devil. Make-up & costume were phenomenal. I'm not scared that easily, but there were a few rooms & characters that did get me. Excellent attention to detail in the props, room set-ups & actors. Definitely worth it!

1  Thank Earth2Sea2Sky