“When visiting New York, one has to experience...”
Review of Paradise Diner

Paradise Diner
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Every time I come back to New York, I feel the nostalgia in having at least 1 meal at a NY diner & this was just what one would expect from a diner... a huge menu, huge portions busy & friendly atmosphere...

1  Thank opasuzy

Reviewed 2 February 2013

The restaurant is very clean. The food is always fresh. They bake the majority of their desserts. The owners are very friendly and know people by their names. We've been going here ever since they opened and have never been dissatisfied. The staff are friendly and competent. Our favorite server is Debbie. She always makes me laugh. You should give them a try, if you haven't already.

2  Thank Barbara4040
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Hot roast beef sandwich, mashed, creamed spinach, salad & diet coke $17.00. Staff very friendly, helpful and welcoming. I was so lost when I went in there to eat. Hostess told me how to get back to the road I needed to go to.
I'd definitely go back again.

3  Thank lacieblack
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We liked the extensive menu and well prepared breakfast. The wait staff was lacking in detail- no jelly for toast, forgot water etc. There were floating staff to make up for that. It was reasonably crowded with tables turning over quickly. Food was served quickly.

2  Thank TravelWeyes
Reviewed 22 June 2012

The meal was good and I felt that the owner made a good effort by ensuring the food was homemade - which is what I hope for at a diner.

1  Thank Oakvillenews