“Not impressive”

Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Hector
More attraction details
Owner description: Bagley's is a small family owned vineyard that has been operated for over 30 years. We take pride in our laid back atmosphere and our fun unpretentious attitude towards wine. We want customers to feel welcome when they walk through our doors.
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stopped here on a wine tour and was less than impressed. The staff were not as friendly or helpful as other wineries, and the wine itself was not nearly as good as the other wineries we stopped at. The view from the sitting area outside was lackluster. The inside of the building was quaint and nice. It wasn't a horrible winery, but was definitely the worst one we stopped at on the tour and I would definitely skip it next time.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stopped in on a Friday, tasting room was pretty busy, but the servers had some down time. I tried to catch their attention to do a tasting but no one acknowledged me which was disappointing. Walked out 15min later without being recognized. Maybe next time

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Love the wine, and loved the atmosphere. It was cabin and outdoors hunting decor. it was small with no gift shop but I loved it.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Casual atmosphere, charming pourers, phenomenal wine. Amazing case discount, always. What more could you ask for?? Skip the rest... it does not get any better than Bagley's. I love this place!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Fun atmosphere, casual, unpretentious. Very welcoming, fun and attentive server. Lots of samples for a fair price though you choose 1 category of wine and stay in that list.