“Good food and service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Henrietta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Went looking for a "light" meal, I know at a steakhouse? We had the Chicken Strawberry Salad and a 7 Pepper Sirloin Salad, both were very good. The service was prompt and attentive. The cost, well ...

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Lots of variety on menu. Lots of cuts of meet. Only issue half of the steaks we ordered were not cooked as ordered. Medium was medium rare. It was fine cuz we like that too but could have been a problem. I knew I was being greedy when I ordered dessert. And it wasn't worth it. I would skip dessert. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Longhorn seasons steaks to perfection and doesn't use MSG like many other so-called steak houses. The side dishes and salads always taste freshly prepared and when you order a steak medium-rare, you get a medium rare steak, cooked to perfection. Always have a good meal at this establishment.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We have a delicious porterhouse steak. It was done perfectly. The service was great. Our waitress Cera was wonderful. I highly recommend

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The food was excellent. I tried the prime rib and it was tender and seasoned well. The loaded baked potato was extra but it needed more "load". Not a lot of cheese bacon or sour cream. The Cesar salad was fresh and tasty and a good size. they offer bread as well and it comes out warm with butter. We ate several loaves. Our waitress was excellent and followed up with us, but getting food took a while. We waited about 15 min once we were seated to have someone take a drink order and then we had to wait awhile for the orders to arrive. There were a lot of tables that needed to be bussed and a line of people at the door. It seemed that they were short on help. the food is definitely worth going there for though.