“EXCELLENT STAY”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
“EXCELLENT STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were travelling with a group of parents/grandparents who were attending a hockey tournament with boys aged 13-15. This hotel has excellent facilities and staff. Our stay was very enjoyable...I would definitely recommend this location to anyone travelling to the area. I would definitely stay here again..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Judy B
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thanks for your comments we enjoy hosting the hockey teams when they are in the Rochester area.

Kara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Hornell, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Found this hotel on priceline. It is in a perfect location for activities and shopping in Henrietta and surrounding areas. The staff were very pleasant and called the room to insure everything was in working order. The king size suite included a kitchen, living room,bedroom and bath. All good size and very clean. The breakfast was hearty and served in a large lounge with plenty of space. Overall a great value.

Room Tip: Ask for nonsmoking and king suite.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LinHornell
Thanks for your comments on your stay at the Homewood Suites
Orpington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Arrived 6pm on Sunday, check-in was easy and quick as usual. Hotel only serves dinner Monday to Thursday. So far we still do not have a chance to try it yet. The menu looks good though and drinks are included too. There are lots of restaurants nearby if you want to eat out. During our last stay we’re locked out due to door lock battery failed; this time the heating didn’t work. No worry, the maintenance guy Frank came to the rescue on both occasions. When we walk pass the front desk one morning, Kara the manager greeted us and she already knew our heating problem from Frank. They are a great team!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Alexy2k
Thanks for taking the time to post about your visit

Olrando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had a great time while visiting Rochester, NY. Our stay was wonderful. The room was very clean and had a cute kitchen with everything we needed for our stay. The staff was very friendly. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jeanine T
Thank you for posting about your stay at the Homewood Suites.

Beachwood, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The kitchen staff is always very very friendly for both dinner and breakfast. The room was very dirty which I had not experienced when there previously. First floor is not recommended due to both noise and lack of cleeanliness in the room.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Kara Kane
Rensselaer, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I travel weekly for my line of work, I prefer to stay in Homewood Suites, as they do not feel entirely like a hotel room. I checked into my room and began unpacking for my week ahead. I began ironing my clothes and noticed things under my bare feet. I inspected and found bobby-pins with hair attached to them on the floor. I picked them up because it turned my stomach. From there I went to inspect the bathroom and the same strands of hair were in the bathroom. I checked the bed and the bed had fresh linens. (Thank goodness) The next day I left for work and was gone 14 hours. When I entered my room I looked to see if the bathroom had been cleaned, and inspected the carpet.... Neither had been cleaned. I decided to not bring this to the hotels attention until check out, because I wanted to see if It could be a particular staff and having managed a hotel I understand the stress that staff endure. Upon check out I told the front desk clerk that my room had not been cleaned and I was very disappointed. The staff member said, I'm sorry and that was the end of it. I would not recommenced this hotel to my fellow travelers as I felt it rated poorly on cleanliness.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Kristoffer M
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Kristoffer,

Thank you for sharing this candid feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping team to address the issues you encountered. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority, and we invite you to visit us again the next time your travels bring you to our city so we may better demonstrate the quality accommodations you expect and deserve.

Kara Kane
kara.kane@pillarhotels.com
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here for a few night for a family function in the area. The hotel was great. Staff friendly and helpful. Just off the interstate but quiet. There is a cracker barrel next door. Hot breakfast had a good selection. Coffee and tea was available all day and when we asked for a bit of milk for the tea in the afternoon (only had creamers out)- it was not a problem. The kitchen was a good size as were the rooms. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank windmillpoint
rochwgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for posting to Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Rochester soon.