“Small rooms at a reasonable price.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Mentor, Ohio
“Small rooms at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable. We stayed in a room with 2 queen sized beds. It was rather small with basic amenities. The breakfast was good and the pool clean. For the price it was well worth a stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
CountryInnRochester, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback we greatly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us including the pool and the complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I just stayed here for work travel. They were very easy to work with in terms of reservations and payment, and they were friendly. However, the room was not the nicest. It was pretty small for a King room, and the bathroom was pretty small. Also the iron was REALLY crappy. It had some kind of weird dust coming out of it, not sure exactly what that was, but it smelled like it was burnt and it got all over my clothes! Also, the complimentary breakfast wasn't very good - just had cereal, bagels, some eggs, and not much else. But they do have free cookies available 24/7 in the lobby! Overall, I would say it's okay but not great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CountryInnRochester, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review about your stay with us. We first off want to apologize that your stay was not a perfect ten as we strive to make every guests stay amazing! We are so sorry you did not enjoy your king room. We do have much more spacious suites if you’re looking for something larger on your next trip. Also thank you for letting us know about the breakfast we will certainly look into approving it. We truly hope you will give us another chance in the future to hopefully show you an amazing stay, and again we truly apologize.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We spent one terrible night at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta, NY
4635 West Henrietta Road
Rochester NY 14467
United States
We did not like the hotel. We often stay at this chain and this Inn was inferior to others we have stayed in. The chair in our room had several stains on it and the carpet was stained too. The room had a weird carpet it was tufted (hard to explain). The pillows were terrible only 4 very small pillows on a king bed and the sheets kept popping off the bed. The a/c did not work right either the room was either too hot or too cold.
We will not be staying here again. If you can drive another hour toward Buffalo the Country Inn and Suites in West Seneca is fabulous.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
I cannot apologize enough about your recent stay with us. We thank you for letting us know about the issues that arose during your stay so we can make sure to resolve them right away. We are so sorry about the bedding and the furniture in the room we cannot apologize enough this. We truly hope you will give us another chance in the future, to show you a much better stay.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I just returned from my second stay at this Country Inn and only because my first visit (Sept. 2013) was so outstanding I specifically went out of my way to make this a "destination" for this trip. In both cases I was lucky enough to get a room with an in-room jacuzzi tub and since I'm a long-distance motorcycle rider, that's very much appreciated and a wonderful way to relax after a long day of riding.
What makes this location a winner for me is that the staff (without exception) are friendly and courteous. (Even the maids outside on their breaks greet you warmly and with a smile.) The room (both times) was spotlessly clean and I love the crisp sheets and luxurious pillows. A hot breakfast (not just muffins!) is also great.
And just up the road about a mile is Tony Pepperoni, a restaurant which makes outstanding pizza! And a mile in another direction is "Beers of the World" with literally thousands of different beers. Again, after a long day of riding (especially in the rain) picking up a couple (or more) of micro-brews, a great pizza (the Buffalo Chicken Pizza is my favorite) and then enjoying both while soaking in the jacuzzi is just plain wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review of your recent stay with us. These kind words mean a lot to us and we are so happy to hear you went out of your way to return to our hotel. We are also glad we were able to point in the right direction to get some good pizza and beer after a long day on the road. I hope the Jacuzzi Suite was very relaxing! We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you this way!
Keyser, West Virginia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed here on business, and the hotel was clean and well-maintained and staff was helpful and courteous. The location is very convenient to a lot of things in Henrietta, and easy to get to. I only give it 4 stars because the water pressure was really weak in the shower even on the highest setting on the head, (I don't have much hair, but it took me a while to rinse out the shampoo) and the breakfast area was kind of cramped compared with other Country Inns that I have stayed at. But no great complaints, and all of the great attributes that you expect from a Country Inn are here for a reasonable price. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CountryInnRochester, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you so much for your review about your recent stay with us. We truly apologize about the water pressure in the room and we thank you for letting us know so we can look into it right away. Also we apologize that the breakfast room was so busy during your stay we understand that can be very frustrating. We are so glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Great value. Cynthia (sales mgr) very friendly, allowed me to check in early. Hartwell was as well. Dont forget happy hour is 5-7pm, on Tuesday. Property was well lit and very safe.

• Stayed June 2014
CountryInnRochester, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and comments about your recent stay with us we greatly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The setting is very nicely laid out and sets back a ways from the road. Landscape is very nice as well. As I walked into the lobby I was greeted by the desk clerk and a gentleman just leaving for the airport to pick up a group, both were very friendly and warm. Answered all my questions and directed me to my room. The lobby is beautiful, nice rich woods, carpeting , chandelier wood stair case all very impressive. The room was very comfortable. Allot of room, the furniture in a living room setting very comfy as well as having a large screen TV in this room as well as the bedroom was fantastic. One could sleep if one was wanting to watch a late night tv movie etc. There was nothing to ant for. Refrigerator, iron and board, sink , nice counter space. Mirrored closet as well as in bathroom. Hair dryer, nice shower.... Bed was very comfortable and I was tempted to ask to buy a couple of their pillows, amazing , I fell off to sleep minutes after hitting the pillow. There dinning room is very quaint, attractive and offers a variety of breakfast foods hot and cold and enough to meet anyone's pallet. I highly recommend this Inn for any business trip, family, wedding party etc. You'll be happy you stayed there! Again hats of to a awesome staff and the group mang, Cynthia who personal; found time to give me a awesome tour! Thanks for a excellent stay! Duane Rochester Wedding Barn & Event Venue

1 Thank Duane S
Thank you so much for these kind words and detailed review of your recent stay with us. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel and our staff. We are so glad we made you feel so at home and that you enjoyed your stay!