“Clean, comfortable, convenient and good value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are a good size with new furniture and bath fixtures. Continental breakfast is extensive. Fitness center is in excellent condition, as well as the pool. I visit Rochester quite often and this is the only place I will stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I travel on business to the Rochester area about once a month and recently booked the Henrietta Hampton Inn over another chain. I couldn't have made a better choice! Front desk staff was courteous and professional and the check-in process was quick. The room was comfortable, clean and had everything I needed. Breakfast area was well maintained and the staff was very friendly and helpful and, the coffee was great! This hotel is definitely one of the best, if not the best hotel I've had the pleasure in which to be a guest!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week in December 2013 as a business visitor.

I loved the big comfortable rooms - easy to spread the winter gear I was carrying. The hotel staff was very helpful and greeted us with a cheerful smile - made my day!

This is definitely one of the few hotels in the US with a hot breakfast - which is a big help, given that winter conditions in Rochester can be harsh for some of us from the warmer parts of the world.
No negatives as such. I loved the stay overall!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I was very impressed with this hotel. Upon arrival the receptionist was very friendly and informative. He told us that there was coffee/tea/hot chocolate available in the breakfast room area which I took full advantage of having just come in from the cold, dark night! Once we got to our room, I liked the easy card entry that only required a quick swipe versus inserting the card when your hands are full of bags and luggage and trying to wait for the light to turn green before turning the handle. You know the drill. I often found those doors finicky so this update was appreciated by me. The room was large and was decorated nicely and in modern taste. I loved the fact that the lamp post between the beds had outlets on the base so I was able to charge my phone and still be able to access it, rather than having to charge it over by the desk or at an outlet near the floor. The room also had a fridge and microwave that we did not use during the stay. The TV was nice and the bathroom had Neutrogena toiletries. The bathroom was also completely separate from the sleeping area of the room. I do not like rooms where the vanity portion is in the living/sleeping quarters. Breakfast in the morning had a large selection of hot and cold foods including omelettes, sausage, hard boiled eggs, waffles, fruit (to-go) and fruit that was cut up, cereal, bagels, english muffins, syrup, jam, peanut butter, and on and on. Great selection and a very large breakfast room. We also did not use the pool but it looked nice and easily accessible from the main floor. Overall I had a very enjoyable experience!! I would definitely stay there again. The location of this hotel is in proximity to lots of shopping, including Marketplace Mall, and restaurants. We ate at Cracker Barrel which is a whole different (and positive) review!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I needed to be in Rochester for a business meeting and looked for a reasonably priced hotel on the south side of the city. Since I've had pleasant pervious stays with this chain I decided see if their price was within my budget. To my delight I was able to get a king size bed, with a late checkout with my AARP discount. The hotel was extremely clean, nicely decorated, with a very welcoming staff. The breakfast included both hot and cold options - that were very good. Overall, this was great bargin!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This new hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The only negative was the breakfast which was limited and the hot food was unappetizing. Location was near shopping and dozens of restaurants. Easy access to highways and downtown.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Rochester/Henrietta Hampton Inn on Clay St. 12/29/13. Vince, the man on the desk when we arrived, is a BORN INNKEEPER. He made our first stay very comfortable. The comp. breakfast was slightly disorganized, but the pool was warm and delightful. Room was very nicely appointed. We'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Doubletree by Hilton Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Fairfield Inn Rochester South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester Airport - University Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta? Share your experiences!