“Hampton Inn on Clay Rd in Rochester”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I travel for work. I am not fond of this part of my job, but staying at this Hampton Inn makes it a little easier. THe hotel is easy to get to, the staff is excellent, the rooms always clean and orderly, complimentary breakfast in the morning always appealing, everything seems fresh. Because I am there so often, the staff calls me by name to greet me, anticipates what I will ask for and always takes a minute or two to ask how things are. All are very accomodating and I have never experience anything dissagreeable. Minutes from Interstate, shopping, other activities and restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel if you have to be away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I travel to this area a few times a year to visit my son at RIT. I have stayed at 5 other hotels in the area and never felt quite comfortable in any of them . Decided to give this hotel a try and I am so glad I did ! From the moment I got there, Vince at the front desk made me feel so welcome. I explained that in past visits to the area I have spent many sleepless nights at other local hotels due to hockey teams running wild in the halls all night. Vince assured me this would not happen there- even with 3 different teams staying at hotel. I never heard a single person in the halls and had the most peaceful nights sleep I have had at any hotel in a very long time. The entire hotel is immaculate and cleanliness is the first thing I look for. The location is great, easy parking, nice free breakfast, refrigerator and microwave in room, and not a single thing I can say was not perfect while staying here. Thank you Vince for your hospitality, and thank you Hampton Inn for such a great visit ! Look no further if you are looking for a wonderful hotel in this area.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 237, towards end of hall and window overlooked the back of the hotel. Nice and quie...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 48001Holliann
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very Fresh look in hallway's, lobby, etc. Room was extremely Clean and Comfortable. Close to interstate access, convenient to restuarants. Very Friendly Staff allowed us to use a conference room for guitar practice. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This HI is new, and almost perfect. Spacious , comfortable, clean rooms. Loved the stay, and the front desk agent, Epiphany was very pleasant. We spent just one night and left early Saturday morning. I felt comfortable being barefoot, and shower was great.

Room Tip: Ask for Clay Road side. The bathrooms have a continuous run fan for humidity control, so may need to...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The staff was very friendly upon our arrival. They have coffee 24 hrs which to us is very important as we love coffee. The rooms are clean, with everything you could need. Free wi-fi is really nice. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed in a king suite early Feb 2014. Absolutely loved my room. Clean and comfortable with a great layout. I travel weekly for business and stay exclusively in Hilton properties. This one is in my top 5. Will absolutely stay again during my next visit to Rochester.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Upon our arrival, we were greeted with a friendly host who offered us fresh baked cookies with hot coffee and tea. He was so friendly and gave us such a nice room and we noticed that the duvets were fresh for every guest. This is only the second time we experienced this cleanliness in any hotel..
It is not the dirty old comforters that are thrown over and over again each bed as many hotels we have stayed at. We have stayed at many 5 stars and this is not offered.
We enjoyed a great breakfast which was quite filling and staff were generously replenishing. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, because it is exceptional in service. The price is very competitive! I encourage you to book with them directly for a better rate. We made the mistake of booking online with a third party and the rate was higher and was charged a service fee in addition to the higher rate.
This Hotel if GREAT! We Love It!! I will go back again in a flash!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Doubletree by Hilton Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/University & Medical Center
Fairfield Inn Rochester South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta? Share your experiences!