“2 Nights at Home2 Suites”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Seattle, Washington
“2 Nights at Home2 Suites”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling to Rochester for the same business trip every June for the past four years. Every year I'm disappointed with the lack of newer, quality hotels in the area and I think we've found the perfect one to come back to.

First off, the rooms are huge. It was $10 more to stay in a one bedroom suite with a queen bed, and I definitely recommend it. The beds, THE BEDS. I was stranded in Atlanta on my way out here and had to stay at the airport Westin. The beds at the Home2 are SO much better than the Westin Heavenly beds. I don't know if it's because this hotel is so new, but they are the softest sheets I've ever experienced. This combined with the blackout drapes that slide down equaled the best hotel sleep I've had in a while.

My biggest and only complaint about this hotel: the paper thin walls. The other reviews are correct about this. My neighbors were hooting and hollering into the first night but thankfully they checked out my second night here. My colleague stayed below me and said he could hear me come home because I was wearing my shoes.

Other than that, this is a great place to stay, especially for the price. Breakfast was decent enough too!

We'll be back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank jubilantjesse
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear jubilantjesse,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay especially our beds! At Home2 Suites by Hilton we take great pride in our sheets which are actually microfiber material which makes them especially soft! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed both the beds as well as the bedding. We hope the next time you are in Rochester you choose to stay with us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Everything is new, clean and nicely decorated. The staff was friendly. My room was comfortable. There was a kitchenette in my suite with everything I needed to prepare a meal except for a stovetop and you can get an appliance from front desk to cook on. Has a nice patio outside with grills and a fire pit for guest to enjoy. I am trying to come up with a reason to be in Rochester overnight again just so I can stay here again. Oh, I forgot about the pool. Exceptionally clean and I love the fact that they use something different from chlorine. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after my swim. The gym was also very nice. Great equipment and I liked the idea of being able to workout while doing my laundry in the same area.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank StephanieBeck
Dear StephanieBeck,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you had a excellent experience with us! I am also glad you enjoyed our pool and our facilities! The next time you are in Rochester I hope you choose to stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The rooms were noise. I could hear the people in the hall as well as anyone around me. The tap dancing on the ceiling was not enjoyable. I asked that the receipts be ready for me at check out and was assured that the night auditor would do so. Upon arriving for checkout at 4:30am nothing was ready and the night auditor took forever to get the process completed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear John C,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our property.I greatly apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I have reached out to via email regarding your recent stay with us. Please feel free to contact me via email or by telephone at the hotel to discuss this matter further. I hope you have a great day!

Phone- 585-272-0090
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first time in a Home2 - the design is nice (along the lines of a Hyatt Place) and the staff is friendly and helpful. But the walls were paper thin. I could hear normal volume conversation from my neighbors clearly and was very happy the hotel was not full!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ajspak
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear ajspak,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel. I am very pleased to know you enjoyed the service provided by our staff as well as the layout of our property. I do apologize greatly for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Rochester. Have a wonderful day!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is a new well designed and nicely equipped facility on a main artery of Rochester, NY with friendly staff and all the perks that a business budget conscious traveller demands like free wifi, good breakfast, free parking etc. the only complaint was that the breakfast hub was somewhat smallish and got crowded on busy days.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Mustapha B
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Mustapha B,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey about our property! We are extremely pleased you enjoyed the layout of our property and our suites. We will take your comments regarding our breakfast area under consideration as we are constantly looking to improve our guest experience. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Rochester. Have a great day!

Belmont, New York, Usa
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I would definately recomend this property from the staff to the furnishings everything was great! It's a cross between Homewood and Hampton with no dinner provided. However it is a great value, there are lots of reasonable meal options in the immediate area and a very spacious and well equipt kitchen.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

4 Thank Ness300
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Ness300,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I'm pleased to hear our staff was very accommodating and that you enjoyed the layout of our suites. We look forward to serving you in the future!

New York
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Room had King bed, pull out sofa couch, a kitchen setup, large refrig and freezer, dishwasher, full sink, dishes, table to pull out, etc. Nice setup. Complimentary breakfast too! Very comfortable and spacious. Staff was nice. Indoor pool. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank NewYorkYankee
Dear NewYorkYankee,
Thank you very taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our many amenities including our complimentary breakfast as well as our guest room amenities. We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you visit the Rochester area. Have a great day!