“efficient, clean, and comfortable”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on family business. Our room was quiet, clean, and fit our needs. Efficient use of space. There was a king bed, shelves, a desk, a sofa, and kitchenette. The kitchenette had a coffee maker, large deep sink, full sized refrigerator with freezer, and dishwasher. The beds were very comfortable and the in room thermostat worked perfectly. A little advise for those of you that like baths. Our suite only had a shower. I am not sure if they have suites with baths. We were not there long enough for me to worry about it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bernard A
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Bernard A,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the quietness of your suite as well as the efficient use of space. We take great pride in our in-room amenities and are very excited you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you the next time you visit Rochester!

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling to Rochester for the same business trip every June for the past four years. Every year I'm disappointed with the lack of newer, quality hotels in the area and I think we've found the perfect one to come back to.

First off, the rooms are huge. It was $10 more to stay in a one bedroom suite with a queen bed, and I definitely recommend it. The beds, THE BEDS. I was stranded in Atlanta on my way out here and had to stay at the airport Westin. The beds at the Home2 are SO much better than the Westin Heavenly beds. I don't know if it's because this hotel is so new, but they are the softest sheets I've ever experienced. This combined with the blackout drapes that slide down equaled the best hotel sleep I've had in a while.

My biggest and only complaint about this hotel: the paper thin walls. The other reviews are correct about this. My neighbors were hooting and hollering into the first night but thankfully they checked out my second night here. My colleague stayed below me and said he could hear me come home because I was wearing my shoes.

Other than that, this is a great place to stay, especially for the price. Breakfast was decent enough too!

We'll be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank jubilantjesse
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear jubilantjesse,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay especially our beds! At Home2 Suites by Hilton we take great pride in our sheets which are actually microfiber material which makes them especially soft! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed both the beds as well as the bedding. We hope the next time you are in Rochester you choose to stay with us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Everything is new, clean and nicely decorated. The staff was friendly. My room was comfortable. There was a kitchenette in my suite with everything I needed to prepare a meal except for a stovetop and you can get an appliance from front desk to cook on. Has a nice patio outside with grills and a fire pit for guest to enjoy. I am trying to come up with a reason to be in Rochester overnight again just so I can stay here again. Oh, I forgot about the pool. Exceptionally clean and I love the fact that they use something different from chlorine. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after my swim. The gym was also very nice. Great equipment and I liked the idea of being able to workout while doing my laundry in the same area.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank StephanieBeck

Dear StephanieBeck,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you had a excellent experience with us! I am also glad you enjoyed our pool and our facilities! The next time you are in Rochester I hope you choose to stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The rooms were noise. I could hear the people in the hall as well as anyone around me. The tap dancing on the ceiling was not enjoyable. I asked that the receipts be ready for me at check out and was assured that the night auditor would do so. Upon arriving for checkout at 4:30am nothing was ready and the night auditor took forever to get the process completed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear John C,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our property.I greatly apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I have reached out to via email regarding your recent stay with us. Please feel free to contact me via email or by telephone at the hotel to discuss this matter further. I hope you have a great day!

Phone- 585-272-0090

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first time in a Home2 - the design is nice (along the lines of a Hyatt Place) and the staff is friendly and helpful. But the walls were paper thin. I could hear normal volume conversation from my neighbors clearly and was very happy the hotel was not full!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ajspak
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear ajspak,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel. I am very pleased to know you enjoyed the service provided by our staff as well as the layout of our property. I do apologize greatly for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Rochester. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is a new well designed and nicely equipped facility on a main artery of Rochester, NY with friendly staff and all the perks that a business budget conscious traveller demands like free wifi, good breakfast, free parking etc. the only complaint was that the breakfast hub was somewhat smallish and got crowded on busy days.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Mustapha B
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Mustapha B,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey about our property! We are extremely pleased you enjoyed the layout of our property and our suites. We will take your comments regarding our breakfast area under consideration as we are constantly looking to improve our guest experience. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Rochester. Have a great day!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I would definately recomend this property from the staff to the furnishings everything was great! It's a cross between Homewood and Hampton with no dinner provided. However it is a great value, there are lots of reasonable meal options in the immediate area and a very spacious and well equipt kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ness300
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Ness300,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I'm pleased to hear our staff was very accommodating and that you enjoyed the layout of our suites. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta? Share your experiences!