“Fun concept”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Henrietta
Superior, Colorado
“Fun concept”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very nice concept. Breakfast was much better than typical Hampton Inn. Room was clean, well equipped (kitchen with full sized refrigerator/diswasher etc.). We were only staying for one night but as I used to travel a lot for work this concept would have replaced Hampton. Modern style was clean and refreshing. Only complaint was that the place was so knew that it had that new carpet smell which is a little weird but certainly better than the disgusting old carpet smell. Fitness area was nice and spacious which is a real plus. The only down side was that it was not as close to airport as we were told when booking through Hilton but that proved not to be an issue as the Rochester Airport is not, shall we say, teaming with activity. Shuttle was great. All and all a good new concept.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Lewis S
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Lewis S,
First let me start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the Home2 Suites concept and your overall stay! We will take your comments under consideration as we continually look to improve our guest's experience. We hope you stay with us the next time you visit Rochester. Thank you and have a great day!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Polish first
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel is the newest hotel in Rochester new york
the hotel is very clean and modern style , the room is very big and there was a kitchen in my suite with everything , and there is indoar pool, gym ,and the staff was friendly , the hotel has a nice patio outside with a fire pit ,,, the hotel is located in the jefferson rd henrietta this means in a beautiful area in Rochester , thanks and I will Back to this hotel soon ,,,

Stayed June 2014
4 Thank r4k4n
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear R4k4n,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very pleased you were happy with our suites. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Have a wonderful day!

louisville, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on family business. Our room was quiet, clean, and fit our needs. Efficient use of space. There was a king bed, shelves, a desk, a sofa, and kitchenette. The kitchenette had a coffee maker, large deep sink, full sized refrigerator with freezer, and dishwasher. The beds were very comfortable and the in room thermostat worked perfectly. A little advise for those of you that like baths. Our suite only had a shower. I am not sure if they have suites with baths. We were not there long enough for me to worry about it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

4 Thank Bernard A
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Bernard A,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the quietness of your suite as well as the efficient use of space. We take great pride in our in-room amenities and are very excited you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you the next time you visit Rochester!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling to Rochester for the same business trip every June for the past four years. Every year I'm disappointed with the lack of newer, quality hotels in the area and I think we've found the perfect one to come back to.

First off, the rooms are huge. It was $10 more to stay in a one bedroom suite with a queen bed, and I definitely recommend it. The beds, THE BEDS. I was stranded in Atlanta on my way out here and had to stay at the airport Westin. The beds at the Home2 are SO much better than the Westin Heavenly beds. I don't know if it's because this hotel is so new, but they are the softest sheets I've ever experienced. This combined with the blackout drapes that slide down equaled the best hotel sleep I've had in a while.

My biggest and only complaint about this hotel: the paper thin walls. The other reviews are correct about this. My neighbors were hooting and hollering into the first night but thankfully they checked out my second night here. My colleague stayed below me and said he could hear me come home because I was wearing my shoes.

Other than that, this is a great place to stay, especially for the price. Breakfast was decent enough too!

We'll be back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank jubilantjesse
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear jubilantjesse,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay especially our beds! At Home2 Suites by Hilton we take great pride in our sheets which are actually microfiber material which makes them especially soft! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed both the beds as well as the bedding. We hope the next time you are in Rochester you choose to stay with us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Everything is new, clean and nicely decorated. The staff was friendly. My room was comfortable. There was a kitchenette in my suite with everything I needed to prepare a meal except for a stovetop and you can get an appliance from front desk to cook on. Has a nice patio outside with grills and a fire pit for guest to enjoy. I am trying to come up with a reason to be in Rochester overnight again just so I can stay here again. Oh, I forgot about the pool. Exceptionally clean and I love the fact that they use something different from chlorine. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after my swim. The gym was also very nice. Great equipment and I liked the idea of being able to workout while doing my laundry in the same area.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank StephanieBeck
Dear StephanieBeck,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you had a excellent experience with us! I am also glad you enjoyed our pool and our facilities! The next time you are in Rochester I hope you choose to stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The rooms were noise. I could hear the people in the hall as well as anyone around me. The tap dancing on the ceiling was not enjoyable. I asked that the receipts be ready for me at check out and was assured that the night auditor would do so. Upon arriving for checkout at 4:30am nothing was ready and the night auditor took forever to get the process completed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear John C,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our property.I greatly apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I have reached out to via email regarding your recent stay with us. Please feel free to contact me via email or by telephone at the hotel to discuss this matter further. I hope you have a great day!

Phone- 585-272-0090
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first time in a Home2 - the design is nice (along the lines of a Hyatt Place) and the staff is friendly and helpful. But the walls were paper thin. I could hear normal volume conversation from my neighbors clearly and was very happy the hotel was not full!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ajspak
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear ajspak,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel. I am very pleased to know you enjoyed the service provided by our staff as well as the layout of our property. I do apologize greatly for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in Rochester. Have a wonderful day!