Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Red Roof
US$151
US$144
US$66
All reviewsfree laundrynew conceptpocket doorshampoo and body washsmall kitchenettecharging stationfull size fridgeroom was spaciousbusiness travelerthin wallswork spacehome away from homean extended stayoatmealwalk in showerfire pitlots of restaurants
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel was very modern and clean. I was in a double Queen suite with my grandson and it was very spacious. The walk in shower was great for kids and the elderly. I would defiantly stay here again. Also there was no noise what so ever considering the Hotel was booked. The only negative I can say is the pillows need replacing; they only had two per bed and they were very lumpy!

4  Thank Kim t
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Kim T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our suites especially our walk-in shower. I apologize your pillows were lumpy I will follow up with my executive housekeeper to ensure we are providing our guests with the best amenities possible. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Rochester. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stay in the area a few times a year and we have tried many hotels. This hotel has the nicest rooms! There is so much space and such a nice layout. We had a standard room and felt like we had plenty of room. The suites must be amazing. There was a nice sitting area with a pullout couch and tv. Having the mini kitchen was great, especially the fridge. Most of the hotels in this area are much older and the rooms are outdated and small, this hotel was such a nice change.

Room Tip: If any noise bothers you there is a fan setting on the ac which was a perfect noisemaker.
5  Thank j9travels

Dear j9Travels,
Thank you so much for your review of our property! We are flattered to hear that you find us the best hotel in the area! We are very pleased that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Rochester. Thank you for your business and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I like that this hotel is environmentall friendly. Nobody needs new towels or sheets every day. Our room was spotless, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was adequate. Great value for the money!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Wenda R
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Wenda R,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property on Trip Advisor! We are pleased you enjoyed our Eco-friendly approach to housekeeping and that you found our green initiatives refreshing. I'm glad our team provided you with excellent service and we look forward to your next stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I recently completed a 5 day stay and every minute was so very enjoyable. I had run into some issues with my travel and the front desk employee(Emma) helped me with every step along the way. She was always so pleasant no matter the circumstances and always had a smile on her face.

I would highly recommend Home 2 Suites in Henrietta and if you get to deal with Emma I can assure you will be pleased.

I know I will be staying there on my next visit. BTW not just Emma but the entire staff was so pleasant and helpful for my entire stay. If there was a rating higher than EXCELLENT I would use it!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank leeemrich
Home2SuitesManager, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Lee Emrich,
Thank you so much for filling out a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Emma was particularly helpful! I personally showed her your review and she greatly appreciated it! We hope to have you as a guest in the near future. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Recently driving to Canada, I stayed at a Home 2 Suites in Rochester, both on my way up, and on my way back home. I had never heard of Home 2 Suites before, but I love the Hilton brand, so I booked the rooms. The staff were incredibly nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, but I'd just like to emphasize two things. First, the bed was the most comfortable bed of any hotel bed I've ever slept in, and second, the breakfast had so many options. I had oatmeal on the way up, but the next stay I opted for the egg, sausage and cheese bagel. But there were so many other choices, including waffles and fresh fruit. Also it's an eco-friendly hotel. I was impressed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
4  Thank Keith O

Dear Keith O,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our hotel! I'm very pleased you found our staff to be friendly and helpful! I will be sharing your kind words with them and i'm sure they will be ecstatic! I'm also very pleased to know you enjoyed our breakfast and found our multiple selections adequate! We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Rochester! Have a great day!