“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed there over this past weekend and it was wonderful .The staff were courteous,helpful and always smiling .The rooms are perfect they had our every need .
Now the breakfast was superb .Not only were the ladies in the breakfast room amazing they have a chef who does real eggs! You could anything you wanted in them and he would cook them right there now that was an experience .They also many more choices of food and they served you coffee etc ..
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that enjoys all of the above .

Room Tip: We had no problem with our room at all . They were clean and tastefully done and were quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
OKC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been traveling all over the US for various lessons and college music auditions and have stayed in many hotels. My 18 year old son told me I just had to write a review on this one as it was by far his favorite place we stayed. We stayed on a Thursday and Friday night and were shuttled around by three different drivers during that time (they offer free shuttles to anywhere within a five mile radius) All the shuttle drivers were fantastic. We ate breakfast both mornings and they have wonderful made-to-order omelets and waffles, along with many other great things on the buffet (all included with your stay). Lisa and Luis on the kitchen staff are terrific! Highly recommend this fantastic hotel!

Liverpool, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel and I've enjoyed it even more than the last time. From the first time I walked in until the last breakfast, it was smooth sailing. Lisa and Luis made sure breakfast was a delight. Can't wait until I can go back!!

Room Tip: The suites with the jacuzzis are very comfortable....
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Owego, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Choose this hotel based on other stellar reviews. Normally choose HI Express but this one is refurbished and provides complimentary breakfast. Which, by the way, is served by most personable staff Lisa and cook Luis. Omelettes to order, waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, juices, excellent coffee and more. Would definitely stay here again for RIT visits. Quiet clean rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from main road, they accomodate.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Every employee I encountered during my stay at this hotel seemed to have only one goal in mind - to make sure all of my needs were met. The front desk staff was helpful and accommodating. Lisa and Luis ran the breakfast room like a well tuned sports car (and that's saying something since I live in Manhattan, where I'm used to speed) while managing to still make every guest feel special. Juan made me a fantastic omelet the morning I left, with a cheerful demeanor that wasn't too overbearing for my "non-morning person" self. The housekeeper did an outstanding job, even leaving me extra bottles of lotion for my heater dried skin. And Dan, John and Ron, the three shuttle drivers who got me efficiently from place to place despite incredibly snowy conditions, were exceptional! I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

While the configuration of the hotel was strange, the hospitality was outstanding. Check in service- SUPER (I wish I could remember their names!), I can't say enough about Lisa and Luis at breakfast- they had me smiling as soon as I walked in ( I usually skip breakfast but I'm sure glad I made time for the BEST meal of my Saturday). Martin was great at check out- he was helpful, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. You certainly don't find this hospitality everywhere (but I wish you did!). AND, it's right next to Sticky Lips BBQ so I scored big points with booking this hotel. We'll be back next year!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
New Hartford, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

When choosing a hotel for an overnight in Rochester with our two- and four-year-old, we were mainly looking for a place with a pool and a breakfast in the morning. What we found in the Holiday Inn far exceeded any of our expectations. Our room was clean and comfortable and the pool was well-maintained and inviting, but what outshone all of these amenities was the outstanding service we received from Miss Lisa and Luis in the morning. I have never written a hotel review before, but after leaving the hotel yesterday morning I knew that I needed to share our positive experience with others. When we arrived for breakfast, Miss Lisa greeted us with a warm and cheerful smile and before we knew it we were seated, with steaming cups of coffee and tea in front of us and our children grinning from ear to ear at this pleasant, kind woman with seemingly boundless energy who never stopped moving. Throughout our meal we watched in awe as she bustled around the dining room, not only clearing tables and seating guests but stopping frequently to make sure everyone had everything that they needed. At one point while walking back to our table with my hands full, I tripped over my own feet and almost fell. Within seconds she was at my side, making sure I was ok and helping me clean up the small mess I had made. She even checked back with me several times throughout the meal to make sure I was still ok (I was more embarrassed than anything!). While we ate, we savored our delicious omelets made by Luis ("famous omelets" is the phrase I believe we heard Lisa use to describe them, and she was right!) Throughout our entire meal I don't think there was ever a lull in the long line of people waiting for these made-to-order omelets, and that's a testament to how good they were. Finally, despite the fact that she was incredibly busy, Miss Lisa still took a moment to joke with our kids as we were leaving, making our son smile and our daughter giggle. That kind of personal attention is rare these days. In addition to a top-notch meal prepared by Luis, Miss Lisa's genuinely kind manner set such a pleasant atmosphere for a morning breakfast, making it truly a pleasure to dine at the Holiday Inn!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Henrietta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester Airport - University Area
BEST WESTERN Rochester Marketplace Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace? Share your experiences!