Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast stafffree breakfasthotel breakfaststicky ribsrochester marketplaceyogurtthe room was nicedefinitely stay here againparking lotjeffersonritcollegemicrowavehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel is clean, but Lisa is awesome. I really never had a "Lisa" experience anywhere I have ever travelled and I travel a lot. Lisa put a smile on my face. I will come back to check on her for sure. If you are in the Rochester area, stay here and you too will see. I will be back in a few months, and I will be sure to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for this Great review! We appreciate all the compliments of our hotel and staff. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and dinner with a nice clean room at an affordable price. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

"I want to let people know about this affordable little gem in Rochester, NY. The rooms are clean as are the Lobby, TV area and restaurant. I was suprised by the value, especially since it included dinner and breakfast. The wait staff makes the visit all the more enjoyable, especially Miss Lisa and breakfast cook, Louis. We met Louis last year when we stayed and he cooked us any omlet that we requested. This year, he is in the kitchen instead of in the dining room but once we found out he still cooked, we were delighted. Miss Lisa had us laughing during breakfast and made us feel so special. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Rochester!"

Room Tip: I think that any room would have easy access to the entire facility and parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for this Very Nice Review of our Hotel. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for the wonderful compliments of our Staff. It is nice to see that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and dinner at a very reasonable rate. We strive on trying our best to keep the hotel clean for all our Guests with excellent service. Thank you for staying with us and please come stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We have been traveling for the past month due to business, this was one the nicest hotels we have been in. It's very clean, located in the heart of numerous restaurants & shopping areas.
The staff was very pleasant. The best part of this hotel is going to breakfast and being greeted by Lisa, she has the best personality and smile! She makes you feel like your walking into her home for breakfast and takes care of you in the same manner. She was great with children and adults alike. I am not a morning person and she even got a smile and laugh out me at 7am!!! :-) I highly recommend his hotel and breakfast with Lisa!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for this Fantastic review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was and know you are traveling quite a bit. Thank you for the compliments to our entire Staff and Lisa helped with you having a wonderful experience. Glad to see you enjoyed our perfect location and hope you stay with us again in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your business. Take Care

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We couldn't find a hotel room for my godson's christening and this hotel was the only one not booked. We had a suite room. It was awesome! Clean! I enjoyed this hotel I wish it wasn't for one night. Lisa was amazing she was an awesome waitress with our continental breakfast! She was so funny and she put a smile on mine and my parents face. I enjoyed this hotel and would return when I visit again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for this wonderful review sharing that we have the best hotel room in Rochester. We do offer spacious King Jacuzzi Suites and King Executive Suites without the Jacuzzi. It is nice to see that our Staff and especially Lisa made you happy and smile. Nice to see that the room was very clean and your entire experience was the BEST!!! Thank you for staying with us and choosing our hotel. Please come stay with us again and for longer too! Take Care.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My daughters and I stayed here for an over night as a half way point for our road trip from MI to NH. The front desk staff was very nice and efficient. The room was clean, comfortable and the microwave and mini fridge were nice touches. The pool was large, well kept and clean. Can't really ask for more than that for the price!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Visions_Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for writing this nice review. It is nice to hear that our staff made your stay over a comfortable and efficient one for your needs. All our rooms are well equipped with the fridge/microwave/dvd players and have free movie rentals too. We appreciate the compliments of our staff and our clean rooms. Thank you for choosing our hotel and please stay with us again when traveling back. Thank you.