DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
US$261
US$192
Orbitz.com
US$66
All reviewsdouble treecookieshockey tournamentbreakfast buffetnice hotela hilton honors memberlobby areahot tubindoor poolhotel stafffront desk staffconvenient locationatriumrochesterjerryhighwayconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I’ve been staying at this hotel for business, going on several years now. I was so impressed with the entire staff on my most recent stay the week the blizzard hit (March 10th - 14th). I’m very hurricane experienced, but I had never dealt with a blizzard before. During my week long stay the entire staff pulled together and made sure the all guest were comfortable. Management stayed overnight as the State had declared an emergency. I was very pleased with the Restaurant staff for breakfast each morning, the Bar staff for lunch, dinner and the Bellman. They all made sure we had what we needed or transportation, even the Sales director was waiting on tables. I saw bellman scraping car windows off hotel guest cars without even being asked. I’m on my way back for another week in April and I hope the weather is better. I could name a few great employees but they all seemed to go out of their way to make sure we were well fed and comfortable. What a great team you have there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Love2TrvlMM
Reviewed 20 March 2014

No hospitality room for your team-Don't be fooled by the "community room" that they offer. It is small and full. NO wifi. Kids like to play with their Ipods. Not happening here. Without a hospitality room for a group, the problems are this....Security constantly yelled at the kids. Security constantly told parents that could not drink beer outside of their rooms in the hallways or anywhere else but the bar area. you had to buy their beer to be in that area. Nice hotel, but not for a group, or wifi users

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lawrence J
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The rooms was nice and clean, although on the first morning, the maid neglected to leave clean towels and I had to call front desk. We were here for hockey tournament. I agree with having ALL the children in their rooms at 10pm. however, the hotel needs to accomodate the parents in more banquet rooms to gather together for parent time(drinking). I appreciate not disturbing other guests and gathering in the halls but if if the hotel is hosting hockey families, they MUST provide hospitatlity rooms to the teams.

2  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed 20 March 2014

No fridge in room (could pay extra to get one), no continental breakfast, no free wifi, very soft bed, toilet didn't work right, food/drinks expensive, room on the small size. Location was good, many restaurants/stores nearby.

2  Thank Tina B
Reviewed 19 March 2014

It was such a welcoming hotel. The entire staff was so friendly. We had an excellent waitress for Breakfast. She was so kind and helpful. I do not recall her name, but she is a terrific asset to your staff. Did a fabulous job representing the hotel.