“Great place in The Rochester area.”

Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Henrietta
“Great place in The Rochester area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Had to stay there about 15 several weeks on business, the place was above avers fur a Residence Inn, but the staff was super nice. Even stayed during winter and pick up and cleanup after snow was quick and efficient.

• Stayed September 2013
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Horhey1, it's great to know that your stay with us was a pleasant one-especially during the cold months. I appreciate your kind words concering our clean up of the snow during those very intemperate months.

I hope you will stay with us again when it's perhaps a bit warmer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was here with my wife and son in August for a college visit in August. We got a King suite. Room was clean, large, and bed was very comfortable. Son slept on the sofabed, and he had no complaints. It was fairly pricey, but comparable to other hotels we looked at. This one had a free breakfast. It was typical continental fare. The place was absolutely packed (hotel parking lot was very full, breakfast very busy, all tables taken at 0900). Service was pleasant and helpful. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
It's great to hear that you and your family had a great stay at the hotel. Moreover, I am glad that you will most definitnely choose us as your hotel when in Rochester again.

Thank you and see you soon!!!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Whats not to like. They had a nice outdoor pool, a small basketball court, spacious rooms, big lobby with a good free breakfast. The area is nice and there is a big grocery store and mall nearby. We only spent one night here but I would have no problem spending a few nights here if I was in the area for an extended period.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Teahan, we are glad that you enjoyed the hotel and were able to see some of our amenities. We also do provide to large grills where perhaps on your next stay you can have a cook out.

Hope to see you soon!!
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

What a pleasant surprise! We are local residents who were dealing with a remodeling job and brought our dogs for two nights. The staff could not have been more accommodating! The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Most importantly, the price was right! Its location in the middle of many Jefferson Road amenities made this an ideal location - Thank You!

Steve & Cathy Schockow
Rochester, NY

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I truly appreciate your comments and am very glad to see that the staff provided a great experience for you. I hope that the remodeling is all set and we hope to see you again.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed there for two nights with my family and friends recently. It's an excellent hotel: rooms are clean, comfy and well equipped; everything I requested is ready when we get there; very nice staff; convenient location; it also has a small outdoor pool and mini basketball court. Just a few small downsides: not enough parking space in front of the tower building; limited choices for breakfast; very small bottles for shampoo and conditioner, which makes it pretty difficult to use. Overall, it's an excellent place to stay for a family trip. We all enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Mike X:
Thank you for staying with us and please accept my sincere apologies for the parking at the property. We are currently looking at some different alternatives and hope to have this issue resolved very soon.
Moreover, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Again my deepest apologies and heartfelt thanks.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was first time I stayed in Residence Inn Marriott. When I booked the hotel online, I had only choice of one king size bed at that time. When I checked in, I requested 2 double beds, it is a must. The staff did some searching, and finally he said he had two king beds but on different floor, and I said that was even better. He showed me in one of 900 units. When I entered the room, it was actually a penthouse and I never been in one before. One king bed at lower level, the other one in penthouse. I would wish to stay longer extra day to enjoy the room, unfortunately I had to leave next day back to Canada. The property is well maintained inside/outside. The only minor complaint was wifi not very strong. I was only able to connect to my laptop, but not tablet and smartphone. The gym is little small, only few equipments, fortunately there was only one person using at that time, so it was ok for me. The breakfast was good.
Bottom line, if I visit Rochester again, for sure I will stay with Residence Inn again.
Thanks all staffs at Residence Inn , they made my vacation more enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your comments. I am glad that you were able to experience the penthouse room and enjoy the breakfast. Moreover, we are working on our Wi-fi connection and we hope that by the time you visit again this will be resolved.

Again thank you very much.
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stay here for the second time on business. The hotel is very nice, location is convenient, it offers a very nice complementary breakfast and dinner. However it is the wonderful staff I'd like to mention the most! Everyone, and especially Marsha were just great, so helpful and welcoming! Extremely well done! I will stay here every time I visit the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
velezgm, General Manager at Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Anton thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that your stays with us have been so great. I agree that Marsha is such a delight and truly makes you feel at home. I do appreciate you staying with us and we will continue to provide the service and quality that you have become accustomed to.

Again my thanks.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henrietta
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
Courtyard Rochester Brighton
Courtyard Rochester Brighton
#16 of 31 in Rochester

Been to Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta? Share your experiences!