We stayed here while travelling to Niagara Falls. We were driving from New York and just needed a place to rest for the night and leave early in the morning. We were very tired by the time we reached there and hoped to recharge our energy for the Falls the next day. It had advertised as having free wi fi and breakfast. Here are some of the problems we faced:
1. Found Bed bug in bed. Did not get good sleep and I was tossing around full night.
2. Room small and cramped. Especially the bathroom. There was no space to sit on the toilet, it was right next to the tub.
3. Practically only coffee and fruits for breakfast. We did not even bother in the morning and stopped by a nearby IHOP.
4. Free Wi-Fi is slow. To get high speed, you need to pay extra.
5. Walls are wafer thin. There is no noise insulation. i could here everytime my neighbour opened/closed doors or television.
When we left in the morning, due to lack of sleep, I was more tired than previous evening. Spoiled my trip. I will not recommend this to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Rochester
- Extended Stay America Rochester
- Rochester Extended Stay