“Bad Food and Bad Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yetty's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Bad Food and Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ordered the fried clams, they were inedible, all 4 of us in our party tried them and agreed, tough and chewy, couldn't eat them. Told the waitress, was charged full price for them anyway. Someone else ordered a calzone, it took one hour, everyone else was done eating before it finally arrived. also charged full price for that. Guess they would rather have their couple of bucks than a satisfied repeat customer, because we'll sure never go back.

• Visited May 2013

Sedona, Arizona
“Chicken Riggies my new favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

Joined an old friend while I was visiting in the area, Chicken riggies were the best. I usually order the eggplant parm( on previous visits) but last time decided to venture out!! They were so busy we had to sit upstairs, which I didn't even know existed till our last visit. Yetty's has been around for generations, I remember this place as a kid(in their previous location), growing up in the area. Prices were fair. Waitress was great!!!

• Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York, United States
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

chicken riggies are awesome!!!! Delivery was prompt. But be sure to ask for silverware, the don't deliver it unless you ask, according to the delivery man.

Visited September 2012
Rutland, Vermont, United States
“Friendly Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Food great, prices low,waitress excellent! Perfect small town resturant.

Visited June 2012
Richfield Springs, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

What has happened to Yetty's? The place is dirty and the food was terrible. I ordered Chicken Bianco, it was so full of oil that I could poor it off my plate. I used several napkins to try to soak it up off my plate but there was just too much. The last three times we have gone there, the meal was poor.

Visited April 2012