“OVER ATE BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yetty's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in Herkimer
“OVER ATE BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

my family went here right after the big rains one evening-so it was nice and not so busy. We ordered, pasta, pizza, salad, pizza bread, etc. I usually DO NOT stuff myself but could not help it this time. The food was wonderful! The waitress was very kind, knowledgable, wuick and efficient!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank flamebrain

Upstate NY
“Friendly staff, good food!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stopped in here for a quick pizza and wings, and they did not disappoint. Antipasto was tasty, wings were delicious and I like how they make their pizzas, with everything underneath the sauce. Our waitress was friendly, and treated us as if we were regulars. You don't want to stand out as a newbie in a local restaurant! We stop in every time we have a reason to be in Herkimer, NY.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank hitthehighway
“Bad Food and Bad Service”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ordered the fried clams, they were inedible, all 4 of us in our party tried them and agreed, tough and chewy, couldn't eat them. Told the waitress, was charged full price for them anyway. Someone else ordered a calzone, it took one hour, everyone else was done eating before it finally arrived. also charged full price for that. Guess they would rather have their couple of bucks than a satisfied repeat customer, because we'll sure never go back.

• Visited May 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Chicken Riggies my new favorite”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Joined an old friend while I was visiting in the area, Chicken riggies were the best. I usually order the eggplant parm( on previous visits) but last time decided to venture out!! They were so busy we had to sit upstairs, which I didn't even know existed till our last visit. Yetty's has been around for generations, I remember this place as a kid(in their previous location), growing up in the area. Prices were fair. Waitress was great!!!

• Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York, United States
“good food”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

chicken riggies are awesome!!!! Delivery was prompt. But be sure to ask for silverware, the don't deliver it unless you ask, according to the delivery man.

Visited September 2012