“Good Bang For Buck & Very Friendly Atmosphere”
Review of P K's Pub

P K's Pub
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were in the area for a hunting trip five (5) guys and the girl (Rochele) and Gary from the Herkimer Inn & Suites recommended that this was a good place to go for a good and inexpensive meal. The food was very good and decent size portions for 5 guys who spent the day in the woods hunting (deer were not cooperative :) ). I do not remember the waitress name (I'm terrible with names, near 5 years to remember my wife's lol just kidding) but she was very friendly we each had a couple beers and a decent mea lincluding appetizers all for bout $25 each We WILL BE RETURNING !

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My companion and I ate here during a weekend in Herkimer. He had the Chicken Capicola which he enjoyed and I asked for a pasta with marinara sauce explaining that I cannot have dairy or meat. My meal came with shredded cheese on top and had to be returned to the kitchen. The server didn't gripe about having to do this but it still was a nuisance. Perhaps if I was an omnivore I would have a different review but all in all,my meal was nothing special.

They do have a great beer selection and the atmosphere is very nice. You can tell a lot of thought went into the decoration and design and it's a very pleasant ambiance.

1  Thank ANewDayVegan
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food was good with attentive service. I had the chicken special that was tasty. The pub is near the Bellinger Rose B&B where we stayed.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I live in Herkimer and PK's is our go-to for steak, greens, chicken riggies, and even their pizza is pretty good. We like to use them for catering and to-go meals also, which they are very good at serving. The dine-in experience has improved since they added more space to the interior of the restaurant. We needed to get some steaks for a family meal and our grill was down, so these guys put together some steaks and greens for us to bring home. Very customer friendly, and a great value for the price. Be careful because some of the items are hot, but I like hot stuff so it's ok for me :-)

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We found PK's pub from a recommendation at the Overlook Mansion. They raved about it so we decide to give it a try. It did not disappoint he food and ambience were excellent! How can you beat good pasta and beer in converted house!