“Authentic and delicious pizza that I can no longer pass buy without stopping for some amazing food!”

Mangia Macrina's Wood Fired Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Specializing in Naples Italy style pizza that ready in 90 seconds after it is put into our 800+ degree oven.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The service is top notch. They are always very friendly and quick to make my food. They remember me and my order. I love going there and I always look forward to my lunch break so I can go back.

1  Thank Myfamilyismyworld41

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I get this pizza all the time and I love it. Also the baby roasted peppers are really good. They make the pizza fresh for you and it's done really fast. I'd give it more stars if I could.

2  Thank Herkimer2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Oh my goodness!! Ever since eating pizza in Italy, my family and I have been searching for pizza that compares to real pizza in Italy. No place has come close until now!!! In fact, it may be even better. I bought four pizzas and my entire family concurs that this is the best. Our search has ended!!!

1  Thank teacher6th