“Totally fabulous pizza!”

Mangia Macrina's Wood Fired Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Specializing in Naples Italy style pizza that ready in 90 seconds after it is put into our 800+ degree oven.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Totally fabulous pizza!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stumbled across the Mangia Macrina truck and crew at Glimmerglass a couple of weeks ago and what a fantastic find. The pizza was delicious, Chris and his staff were so friendly and fun and we loved it all.

The only problem is that we live in Maryland and I can't see the truck making it down our way. But I HIGHLY recommend the pizza to anyone lucky enough to be in their path.

If I lived in the area they'd be terrific to have for a big family reunion or corporate event also.

Go get some!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank EMBMaryland_DC

Monson, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great, fast pizza! Delicious and smoky. A bit expensive but mostdefinitely worth it. They should have a restaurant right on main street!

Visited July 2014
Little Falls, New York
“Awesome service, excellent food, incredible find”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is perhaps one of those things that you can't get enough of. The food truck craze means that you get to try something that you might pass on in the brick and mortar world. This one is well worth the value and quality you get every time. The owner/ chef is so friendly and has come up with a concept that was missing in the area. Wood fired pizza is the best and so is the food you can get there. Great quality and it is well worth stopping every time.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank KimberPepper
Herkimer, New York
“Authentic and delicious pizza that I can no longer pass buy without stopping for some amazing food!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The service is top notch. They are always very friendly and quick to make my food. They remember me and my order. I love going there and I always look forward to my lunch break so I can go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Myfamilyismyworld41
Herkimer, New York
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I get this pizza all the time and I love it. Also the baby roasted peppers are really good. They make the pizza fresh for you and it's done really fast. I'd give it more stars if I could.

• Visited October 2013