“decent”

Ponderosa
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Food is vary good I like the mac and cheese, wings,and meatloaf on the buffet. We waited a little while just for the waiter to fill my soda and it was the wrong size. I hate the restroom you can see small pipes from the walls and one toilet was out of order. (this always happens.)

1  Thank matthew k

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We ended up here because the diner that we had intended to eat at was closed on Sunday evenings. It wasn't a great experience, disjointed menu, young staff that seemed more interested in each other than the diners and a school cafeteria style atmosphere that did not live up to the memories I have of this chain from my childhood. The food was actually pretty good but the whole place could stand a make over and the atmosphere was lacking at best. I actually felt a little uncomfortable, it wasn't a very welcoming place for an out-of-towner. I doubt that we will return the next time that we are in the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food here is okay - typical buffet-style salad bar and assortment of hot dishes. Food seems pretty fresh. Staff is friendly and attentive. The restaurant itself, however, is in dire need of a refurb - looks very dingy and the restrooms are gross. Even the parking lot needs a facelift.

1  Thank Mary920
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Can't beat the value. Not a good place if you're on a diet. The salad bar is very good with lots of variety. Volcano cake is great!

1  Thank ARP1369
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Probably the best that I've ever been to. Last time there no one came to ask what we wanted to drink. We asked one of the staff and the manager came over. We told her that there was no problem and that they probably didn't know that we were there. She apologized and got our drinks quick. We didn't mind the wait but it shows that management is right there. And the staff is also excellent.

1  Thank ARP1369